Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 11:49 UTC

Make it clear how to leave ASGARDIA  

I believe that any nation has to make it clear and have a clear way for any citizen to give up their citizenship. I can not see any easy way to do this on the webpage as of yet.

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 11:52 UTC

If you would like to withdraw your application for citizenship, please send an email our Citizen's Request box at citizens@asgardia.space.  Please include the email address you initially registered with, in the body of the request.

Hope this helps!

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 18:13 UTC

Thanks for your answer, I don't know if anyone wants to leave, my whole point was that this information seems to be hard to find.

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 21:03 UTC

It has been posted in other threads.

It involves sending an email to support@asgardia.space (I think) and making clear your desire to depart.

The people who also announce this always make it a point to say "it may take several days". If you have seen the state of our website, you can imagine how hard it must be to make any changes without breaking the damned thing.

IWH

Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 03:23 UTC

@Phicksur Actually you are incorrect about sending an email to support@asgardia.space, that email address is for emailing about issues on the website. citizens@asgardia.space is the correct email address to send a request to remove your citizenship.

Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 04:33 UTC

I was close!
(Ok, not really, but I knew the process.)

KLV