Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 14:58 UTC

Ministry of accountability  

I really think there should be a order to things to prevent abuse of power. I am for example interested in seeing term limits on positions and anti dynasty laws preventing succession of power from one powerful family member to the next. Regular audits of liberty and anti corruption probes on all sectors. With a secondary function of overseeing current applicable laws and regulations that are made to be easily removed if they are no longer needed or found to be opressive to freedom or rights in any way except political correctness.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 19:11 UTC

Seconded.

Nothing is more important than assuring the government is transparent and accountable.

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 03:37 UTC

I agree. There also needs to be oversight to ensure that no one in the Ministry is being "bought" or blackmailed. Whatever system is implemented, corruption is difficult to prevent. An Internal Affairs sort of division would be needed within the Ministry. Even though we are Asgardians, we are human and human nature is impossible to remove.

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 06:31 UTC

But it is too hard,all the system of human can't prevent someone control that he shouldn't participate at the moment.I think we must do an over-whelming number of rules,and produce them,then rechange them.

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 15:17 UTC

Companies have their own "inspectorate" (also known as "Internal Affairs") which operate "against" the regular organization, for it's own health and safety.
I think this is a very good idea, and it won't need "new rules" but to respect the ones we'll have, against anyone which will though to break them for his own profit, or any other reason.

my two cents

Elwe