Mar 19, 17 / Ari 22, 01 00:15 UTC

Ministry proposal  

Dear Asgardia,

After perusing the forums, I realized that we don't really have a ministry for agriculture and farming. Because food and water sustainability in space presents challenges that the average citizen (specifically, farmers) of this world have not encountered before, I think it is a good idea to create a specific ministry to help with the research in this area. At least, having such a space to discuss current, old, and future technology in agricultural science and food culture could help Asgardians think about how the production of food could impact and influence the future generations of space duelers.

We should start working towards sustainable agryspace practices. ;)

Mar 19, 17 / Ari 22, 01 01:08 UTC

Possibly falling under "equity and resources"?

Mar 19, 17 / Ari 22, 01 01:30 UTC

@yovy, that's not a bad idea to add to our ministries. Per the 'ministries' web page:

[12. What other Ministry does Asgardia need? Please suggest and explain in no more than 100 words on Asgardia FB page.]

This is what I would recommend. Basically, cut/paste what you wrote to the Asgardia FB page and see what others say from that direction of communication. I look forward to the ideas and comments.

Mar 19, 17 / Ari 22, 01 02:09 UTC

@Leomarquie, I went ahead and did just that. Thanks for the suggestion.