Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 10:48 UTC

OBJECTION TO CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY & BEEN FORCE TO ACCEPT CONSTITUTIONAL  

To All Asgardian,

What kind of Constitution monarchy is this, i though the Asgardian leader is a wisdom, tolerant, noble person. End up still dreaming to became a KING or QUEEN like old age. So disappointment with this Constitution monarchy, totally is a greedy of political right, dictator. Constitution monarchy already been proven is a failure by all history of human Civilisation for thousands year which is a selfishness, ignorant. Still want repeat the same fault and cruelness, what a typical human races. Yet i can't find any option to reject the vote at all. 

I will not accept Constitution monarchy and I strongly reject Constitution monarchy. Thanks.

Regards

CHUO

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 15:16 UTC

I agree. There is a voting option to "accept" the constitution but none to vote in opposition to it.

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 17:01 UTC

• Really? No proof reading on  something this important?? The entire thing needs to be rewritten from  scratch without the pigheaded male chauvinistic fascist elitism in it.  Just in the damned opening are so many issues that it needs to be tossed  completely. I will never "SUBMIT" to this!

• Asgardia is a free and unified, and uniquely multicultural and multi-ethnic Space Kingdom.
  • The objectives of Asgardia are:
    • To ensure permanent peace in space;
    • To     ensure equal opportunities in space for all Asgardians residing on     Earth, regardless of geographic, financial, technological and other     specificities of the countries of their Earthly citizenship;
    • To ensure the safeguarding of planet Earth and the entire humankind.
    • To ensure equal opportunities in space for all citizens of planet Earth, especially those living in the developing countries
  • Any     resident of Earth can become a citizen of Asgardia, as long as he     assents in the Declaration, and abides by the Constitution and the     legislation of Asgardia.

• All inclusive version: (changes in bold of course)

• Asgardia is a free and unified Space Government.
  • The objectives of Asgardia are:
    • To promote permanent peace in space. ("Ensure" here would eventually create a police state)
    • To promote equal opportunities in space for all Asgardians, regardless of geographic, financial, technological, or other specificities of the countries of their planetary citizenship.
    • To ensure the safeguarding of all planets and the entirety of Asgardians. (I left ensure here because war happens)
    • To ensure equal opportunities in space for all citizens.
  • Anyone   can become a citizen of Asgardia, as long as THEY (he (really he?))   assent to the Declaration, and abide by the Constitution and the   legislation of Asgardia. (This line could/should be changed to just   "anyone can join".)
  Last edited by:  Nathan W (Asgardian)  on Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 17:31 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 17:39 UTC

Some of these may be translation errors, I am led to believe this was not originally written in English.

That aside I have created a thread for collecting proposed edits. I feel yours would be excellent to include, with your permission.

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/general-discussion-14/topic/our-constitution-submit-suggestions-for-change-6316/

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 17:44 UTC

I agree there should be other options than "I Accept". Also, how about term limits!!!!!

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 19:48 UTC

If the admins don't respondly quickly and properly to this and similar objections and protests, than the obvious way to proceed is for the community to setup a poll to vote against on some other web-site. Everyone can sign that poll with their asgardia username and ID in order to prove authenticity.