Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 22:31 UTC

Re: Personal blogs. Definition of the requirements - will be completed by 15 January  

How many people going to Asgardia? Asgardia'ya kaç kişi gidecek? Gidecek kişiler belli mi? Yoksa başvuru yapan herkes mi gidek?

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 23:06 UTC

Acredito, que tudo que for postado deve ficar restrito aos participantes do grupo.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 23:25 UTC

1) Which possibilities to select the readership should be identified (all Asgardians, selected Asagrdians, personal friends who are not Asagrdian). Suggest that only logged in members to read forums; assuming only Asguardia citizens have membership; agree ability to further define who sees some or all of your posts (Facebook as a baseline example); ability to define groups of selected members to post to; person to person messages; agree to permit personal friends who are not asguardians (but should required a non-Aguardian registration process before permitted access to forum) to only view your posts and not other members posts.

2) Who can comment (all who can see, other restrictions)? Should be able to control whether individual posts are open for reply or not. restrict replies by age of forum membership; personal group memberships; forum membership.

3) Should the blog be accessible for reading outside Asagardian community (without commenting)? Yes but with restrictions controlled by poster and admin.

4) Should there be any prohibited topics at all? Yes. Comments inciting hate, fear, deception, etc.

Thanks in advance for your considerations.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 00:13 UTC

If we divide the list of comments and proposals that are consistent with the majority, and commentaries that are published for every moment, this will help us to collect the elite Comments

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 00:31 UTC

Good idea asgardia.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 01:28 UTC

I think the blog itself should be used by those who are the members of Asgardia but if we for example release any official documents or articles it should be public and we might even have website which public source like a news website or etc.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 02:28 UTC

Please take into account translator Thanks

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 03:14 UTC

Personal blogs are by definition personal. Like digital diaries. So I think it should be left to the author of the blog with whom they want to share their content and what they want to write there. Limiting content will be frustrating. As we do not yet have laws that regulate us, we have to find, for now, a code of conduct that defines us as a nation, but this code of conduct should not be too narrow. Because if it is too narrow will limit the imagination of the citizens and their freedom of expression that are part of the creative concept of Asgardia.We have to see, also how this control will be done. How are we going to do it? Will we have people reading all blogs (if all Asgardians want to have a personal blog will be over 500,000 blogs)? This is an impossible task. Will we have bots to track down the bad words? In how many languages? What about idiomatic expressions that exist in all languages and are poorly translated by automatic translators? I'm not a programming expert but I think it's going to be difficult.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 07:13 UTC

I am against this. Goal of Asgardia is a transparent constitution and public expression of thoughts. Personal blogs is no better than chat engines. Instead of thid provide us with an App to do so, this way no conflicts will raise and less traffic on website. People asking for Information in their native language which is quite childish. We as Asgardian people, we want to have Unity under Diversity. So if each time we ask for our native info, we are not becoming one together. Please choose national laguages for interaction propose.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 07:57 UTC

Hi from BD. This is a great idea. if we have a blog, we could get more new ideas and articles to work with. more asgardians involve more we get the spirit. ✌️✌️💙

Last edited by:  Chinmoy Sarker (Asgardian, NCM)  on Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 07:58 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 10:13 UTC

Dear Asgardians,

1) Which possibilities to select the readership should be identified (all Asgardians, selected Asagrdians, personal friends who are not Asagrdian). All Asgardians.

2) Who can comment (all who can see, other restrictions)? This should be defined by each Asgardian member in their "selected preferences".

3) Should the blog be accessible for reading outside Asagardian community (without commenting)? Yes. it will serve as a propaganda of the Asgardian project to those who are not part of it yet!

4) Should there be any prohibited topics at all? No. As soon as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/) is always taken into consideration. If yes, please list.

Should this rule be different depending on what is the selected audience as per p.1? In case of minors of age, until they turn adults, the content they would be allowed to access should be automatically controlled by the blog system

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 10:17 UTC

1) Which possibilities to select the readership should be identified (all Asgardians, selected Asagrdians, personal friends who are not Asagrdian).
- Could we have individual privacy settings to each post that we can limit who can read it? If it so, here are the option to consider:
a) Public Audience (anyone, including non-member)
b) All Asgardians (registered member only)
c) Selected Nation or Region (Registered member from specific nation or region)
d) Friend (If we have the friend list implemented)
e) Specific User (we could select specific registered member)
f) Password Protected (anyone with password, registered or not)

2) Who can comment (all who can see, other restrictions)?
- If you want to have a better management, we could have the comment settings separated from "Who can see". (Ie: each time you created an entry, you need to select who can see, and who can post). The group can be as defined as 1), but non-member HAVE to submit their email and validate it before their comment are posted. Best, if the topic creator can choose to review the comment manually.

3) Should the blog be accessible for reading outside Asagardian community (without commenting)?
- See 1).

4) Should there be any prohibited topics at all?
If yes, please list.
-Sensitive topic regarding two nations (My country don't recognise your country), or any discriminating topic. We probably need to think about spam too. Basically, it's best to have the same rules (or similar) with the forum.

Last edited by:  Chin Pok Yap (NCM, Asgardian)  on Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 10:19 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Fixing formatting error

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 12:00 UTC

All these questions can be customized in software. Therefore; for each post (or at least for blog page), blogger should be able to chose who could read, who could comment, etc. Like in other internet forums or in facebook, simple drop-down menu to choose security and privacy about the blogger's page or each blog entry...

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 13:30 UTC

Only asgardian ..

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 15:01 UTC

Hello all Asgardians. I think that the personal blogs should be only for the community and, since we are talking about blogs not forums, one important feature is to have a page feeded with the most recent posts, and other categories such as the most commented or the most followed. Another important feature, I think, is to make clear the off limits to specific topics and strumentalization of this community for finalities that are far from the motivations of its founders. One way to keep control is to keep all blogs public inside the Asgardian community and to forbid the creation of "private clubs". Who thinks that wants to cultivate "non publicly sharable" interests can meet outside . In my opinion, keeping all content public inside the Asgardian community will avoid the rediscovering of hot water or of the wheel (pick one), that is the degeneration of this community into trash-chat, as often happens.

I'm interested in this new Asgardian experience because this community seems committed to high standards, and I would like to carry on on this way.