Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 20:31 UTC

Personal blogs. Definition of the requirements - will be completed by 15 January  

Dear fellow Asgardians,

We are working on expanding the capacity of this Forum to include personal blogs for every Asgardian. With the goal to open the blog space by the second half of February, we are now asking for your inputs.

Please help us define the requirements. I will give here just a few examples of the parameters, but there might be many more. Please share all your ideas which will help making Asgardia blog space the best. Thank you, and looking forward to reading your ideas.

1) Which possibilities to select the readership should be identified (all Asgardians, selected Asagrdians, personal friends who are not Asagrdian).
2) Who can comment (all who can see, other restrictions)?
3) Should the blog be accessible for reading outside Asagardian community (without commenting)?
4) Should there be any prohibited topics at all?
If yes, please list.
Should this rule be different depending on what is the selected audience as per p.1?

Last edited by:  Rebekah Berg (Asgardian, Lead Admin)  on Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 20:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Formatting fixes

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 20:39 UTC

Personally, I think blogs should be limited to only those who are members and are logged into the FORUM. It seems that a lot of information may be taken out of contact with the legitimacy of Asgardia. Since we can't really control what Asgardians say here (without deleting their comments or banning them), comments should be left within the community.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 20:49 UTC

Agree with Cha and the first point. Everybody allowed can see and post on the blog if logged.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 20:54 UTC

1. There is no problem with Asagardians and Selected Assyrians, but I think negatively about non-Ascentant personal friends.

2. Must be selected by the user. Who can see, who can comment, who can follow, etc.

3. Personally, it should not be read strictly outside the Asagardian community.

4. I do not think any prohibition will be appropriate unless personal rights are attacked. Opinions must be shared freely within the framework of rules

Thank you.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 20:57 UTC

I think it's a good idea

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 20:58 UTC

Spanish forum? please.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 21:17 UTC

Greetings Asgardians, It's just been a few weeks since I read about the Asgardia and the initiatives they are currently taking it to become a major success in the future.

I think you should select only a few Asgardians as leader as they are the ones who took the first step to register themselves and became a member of this organisation and you should also keep in mind that those selected individuals should maintain the decorum of the blog. They should also share their personal insights everyday which will make others inquisitive and everyone will be eager pitch in their ideas and thoughts and a chain will occur. I think everyone should be able to view and also comment on the blog because there are still quite a large number of people who have no clue as to what sort of organisation Asgardia is. It will also help unbiased thinkers and viewers share their thoughts and ideas which might benefit us towards the near future minus out the conspirators because their judgement is not based on actual facts and figures. Personally I think there are many pages on Facebook itself which need a lot of re drafting and adaptation because it looks quite dull. There should not be any prohibited topics at all as this might create restrictions and if you want to gain success in the long run you have to make sure you leave no stone unturned. Even the most fundamental topics might be missed out on if you create restrictions and like I said there will be moderators and if they find any topic which is causing troubled, apprehensive and insecure response from the people then they have the right to delete that topic. I hope that I have provided you with valuable propositions and hope you take the necessary action to implement them.

Last edited by:  Bryan Mukherjee (Asgardian)  on Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 21:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 21:17 UTC

I suggest that a human or robot if is not belong as a member with their ID, shouldn't read and comment in Asgardia forum and personal blogs, no one outside , private is better , so the membership cut communicate better and thrust each other more openly, shout not have private topics, except on personal problems, k add personal caseworker, also videos, pictures to the forum, and add notification send to email went new post or comments are edit,

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 21:26 UTC

Like Facebook is good.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 21:27 UTC

i think i'm agree with stiger and BryanM7142 we have to put some rules only asgardian who can see,comment,and follow,etc

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 21:48 UTC

I believe Asgardian blogs should be kept professional and held to a higher standard than normal blogs as we continue our journey to establish sovereignty and recognition in the world. Guidelines should be well thought out and posted on the official site while moderated by appointed administrators. Some suggested guidelines include: 1) Exclusion of Vulgarity and Personal Attacks 2) Commentors should be registered Asgardian members unless otherwise posted to a public forum or enabled by the thread admin for guest accounts to comment 3) Discussion of internal affairs (i.e. future criminality inside the community) should be kept amongst registered Asgardians unless the need to communicate with outside sources is deemed necessary 4) The format for creating an Asgardian blog should be well defined and readily available for use 5) By all means have fun and try to engage the audience for input

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 21:52 UTC

I believe a translation tool would be a great given that most of us speak speak different languages, if we can all understand each other our community can be more diverse and we will not be limited by a language barrier.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 21:56 UTC

Will an app be created for Asgardia? Are we going to be active only on facebook page and official page?

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 22:06 UTC

Wouldn't variable degrees of privacy levels applied to the post be better? Some things that are said could possibly only be for Asgardia eyes only whereas other things that are discussed could be beneficial to people outside of our jurisdiction.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 22:24 UTC

Software designed to allow everyone to participate will have to be extremely creative and well designed. I challenge programmers to gather and brainstorm together, leaving no Asgardian out of the communication loop. IReading through comments and information; I noted the main complaints by Asgardians are those about the information being discussed, being led off into meaningless tangents. That could be the greatest software challenge.
We must, maintain the autonomy of our personal input and work. With spontaneous and authentic communications flow. Leaving everyone with thier integrity and pride of contribution.