Apr 24, 17 / Gem 02, 01 14:00 UTC

Please ensure Creative Commons Zero License is applied to all fonts used on Asgardia.Space  

Please be sure that ALL fonts used on Asgardia.Space are Creative Commons Zero License.  Do not use Arial, Tahoma, Times Roman or any fonts without an Open Font License or Creative Commons Zero License ("CC0").  This is excruciatingly important for the upcoming posting of  the Declaration of Unity.  And, the Declaration of Unity and all  following documents should be presented with a CC0 font license - if we do not ensure this, the Declaration of Unity in and of itself is a tainted legal document and opens the door for litigation.  I would make this the highest priority.   And, all fonts used in outbound communications should also be in CC0 License.  My  two cents and now I need a coffee break.  Have a great day.

Updated  on Apr 24, 17 / Gem 02, 01 14:39 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

Apr 24, 17 / Gem 02, 01 14:19 UTC

Hello,

CC-0 is not used for fonts, open fonts are licensed under the OFL (Open Font License).

A good repository for OFL licensed fonts is available here: https://fontlibrary.org

Apr 24, 17 / Gem 02, 01 14:21 UTC

@nihylum  Thank you.  I went to the library, there is a CC-0 - my understanding is that works under CC-0 are where the creator gave up his/her rights to the work upon publishing; thereby making it free for others to use in entirety.

Updated  on Apr 24, 17 / Gem 02, 01 14:34 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time