Would you like a link on the Asgardia homepage for "Forums"?

Total number of votes: 3

66.7% Yes - place a "Forums" link on the Asgardia homepage

33.3% No - don't place a "Forums" link on the Asgardia homepage

Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 19:26 UTC

Suggestion and Poll: Community Forums Link on the Asgardia homepage  

----- Poll is closed, no longer needed. Check out https://asgardia.com/en/ and the Community link! Thanks to all who read and/or responded to the original post! -------

Hi there my fellow Asgardians. 

It occurred to me that it's not that easy for newcomers to the Asgardia homepage to find the forums. It also requires a few more clicks than is convenient. 

Having a link/button to the forums right on the homepage would provide easy access to our community discussions. 

What do you think? Please respond to the poll and if enough people agree, perhaps it will be implemented. 

Thanks and peace all! 

Stellarbreeze 

Last edited by:  Usman Aziz (Asgardian)  on Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 16:09 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 00:41 UTC

There is already a forums link at the homepage.

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 00:56 UTC

Thanks nihylum, 

Where do you see it? Perhaps it's my mobile browser that's causing the problem as some pages haven't rendered well also. I get to forums via the menu bar top left, and then Space Nation. 

Stellarbreeze 

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 20:13 UTC

"Space Nation" -> "Forum"

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 00:54 UTC

Right, thanks Nihylum. 

It's a little easier to see on my PC as "Space Nation" is not embedded in a menu bar as on my mobile browser. In any case it's not inherently clear that forums would be in Space Nation to newcomers as well.

My suggestion is to have "Forums" (or "People Forums", "Discussion Forums", etc.) prominently noted in a link or button directly on the homepage so there is easy access to these discussions. If you agree, I hope you vote yes also.

Peace.

Stellarbreeze

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 16:05 UTC

Hey @Protean, thanks for the tip!! I've only been to the .space site up until now and had no idea there would be another. I like the new site!

Hi Jason, I appreciate the note and will try out from my mobile later when I get a chance...I haven't had any noticeable issues lately though.

Hi everyone else...poll is closed! :-)

Peace,

Stellarbreeze