Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 23:52 UTC

Video Production & Post  

Hey Asgardians

Sawubona - Hallo - Hello -Lotjhani - Molweni - Thobela - Dumela - Matsheloni avhudi - Avuxeni

Hello in all Official language's.

Crazy to think we have so many official language's in South Africa.... 11 in total.

I only know English and Afrikaans.

All languages are :

1) English 2) Afrikaans 3) Ndebele 4) Xhosa 5) Zulu 6) Sepedi 7) Sesotho 8) Setswana 9) Siswati 10) Tshivenda 11) Xitsonga

Now I know why trevor noah left South Africa..lol.

I thought I would like to Introduce myself. My full name is Owen Christian Franklyn Hetherington... I know pretty special right. I'm Happy to be part of this new exciting leap for humanity, and looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I'm Happy about the forum and the arts and culture... thank you.

I am a Videographer, camera operator, Live to screen camera man, Video Editor, Video producer and Junior animator ( Logo animation and effects as to character animation ) all in one Production chop shop.

I Live in South Africa and can't wait to go on this journey with everyone.

Thanks.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 00:57 UTC

hey Owen Christian. My name is Christian too. Welcome to Asgardia brotha! 😀

Mar 7, 17 / Ari 10, 01 16:34 UTC

Hello to all, I am a video editor and motion graphics artist from the United States currently working at ESPN. I work with the Adobe suite, Snell/Quantel Qube, Avid Media Composer, Maxon Cinema 4D and Autodesk Maya. I have done work in most aspects of pre production and production as well, and I look forward to working with you all in the future!

Mar 7, 17 / Ari 10, 01 17:25 UTC

I am an amateur video editor (YouTube channel: phicksur) and I usually use PowerDirector.