Apr 6, 17 / Tau 12, 01 15:49 UTC

Re: BUILD YOUR CHARACTER - who would you be?  

Oohhh...  Definitely an Amazon woman.  Except I would not cut out one of my breasts so that I can shoot better. I mean, we have guns, don't we?

My superpower would be to be able to travel to any part of the universe and blend in with the population without being detected as a foreigner.  A second superpower would be to be able to come up with the solution to any problem on the spot (like MacGiver), and a third one would be immortality.

Apr 6, 17 / Tau 12, 01 16:17 UTC

Uhm, not sure I am following along, but I will attempt.

1) Neutral, I expect. Not really a hero, but definitely not a villain. Just someone who does the right thing because they are nearby and able to do it.
2) Male, because I am, and cannot imagine myself otherwise without some rules being present.
3) I don't like any of your options. How about Comfortable? I never wanted to be rich, and I have already been poor and just surviving and liked neither.
4) I am tall and mostly muscular (a touch of belly fat as I don't regularly exercise), so I will stick with myself.
5) Invulnerability, Teleportation, and Hyperperception (essentially knowing more than I should).

Are these answers acceptable?

AMJ

Apr 6, 17 / Tau 12, 01 16:57 UTC

^Definitely.  I picture your character as a very nonchalant kind of dude, for some reason. 

Apr 11, 17 / Tau 17, 01 13:19 UTC

I would be a Spacer!

1) Neutral poitician, my aim would be exploring the universe, and beyond (if possible) making first contact with new species, getting to know them, catalog them, maybe write a book named hitchiker's guide to the universe for whom cannot trevel but willing to learn.

2) Male, mostly because I don't know how to be anything otherwise, and I'm content with my gender.

3) Funds should be irrelevant with my powers I suppose.

4) Appear as I see fit regarding the situation.

5) 

a) Power to bend space/time; travel vast distances at will,

b) Matter manipulation at quantum level (self only); includes changing myself to anything like photons or a type of radiation; radiation, heat, cold immunity, can travel as light.

c) Linguistics/ communications; power to learn and mimic communication abilities of any species in a few days by observing them.

Last edited by:  Onur Yolyapar (Translator, Asgardian, Candidate)  on Apr 11, 17 / Tau 17, 01 13:29 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Apr 12, 17 / Tau 18, 01 03:37 UTC

^Wow.  Good stuff.

Apr 12, 17 / Tau 18, 01 07:05 UTC

1 - Villain, (Always need a good villain ;P)

2 - Male

3 - Rich (Need money for my death rays ;P)

4 - Tall and Muscular

5 - Shapeshifting, Hyper Regeneration and Hyper Intelligence

Apr 14, 17 / Tau 20, 01 00:33 UTC

^Yeah.  We always need someone fabulous to hate.

Apr 14, 17 / Tau 20, 01 07:22 UTC

^ I can do Fabulous :D

Apr 14, 17 / Tau 20, 01 11:58 UTC

Fabulous!

http://bh-s2.azureedge.net/bh-uploads/2016/04/Brutal-Legend-General-Lionwhyte.jpg

TAQ

Apr 14, 17 / Tau 20, 01 17:29 UTC

^Hahahahhaahhahaah  Outrageous!

May 10, 17 / Gem 18, 01 20:58 UTC

Mmmmmm.... so, my character, not me, will be:

1. Neutral, mostly lonewolf, indifferent but faithfull to his race
  2. Male, "young" (depending on the "young" meaning ;-)) as, for elves, "young" have not the same meaning as for humans: I mean: 50.000 years old elf is "young" in elven terms but "very old" for humans. ;-)
  3. Survivalist: definitely not aiming to be rich, he'll uses the resources he finds when roaming, sharing them with the ones having less (maybe stealing from the ones having more: a rogue even)
  4. Average height, 1.70-1.80, not muscular but anyway strong (flat muscles), dry physical, usually very calm and reflexive but can be very quick at need
  5. No superpowers at all, just the ability to melt with the surrounding environment, like a chameleon, which is more the ability to stay where people usually don't look and to make people not noting him
  6. Good with ranged and melee weapons, throwing ones, knower of poisons and antidotes (did I told he is a rogue yet? ;-))

As a matter of fact I just described my World of Warcraft's rogue(s): elven ones, lonewolves, faster in helping persons in danger as he (or she, sometimes) is faster in leaving unnoticed and to go back, roaming the world alone. ;-)

Some added graphic...
the lonewolf
try not making him nervous
can you REALLY see him? ;-)
in the sewers

May 11, 17 / Gem 19, 01 00:59 UTC

I) I'll be like those Noire Detectives. Standing around wearing a trench coat and the lust for the truth. I'm neither good or bad  just in the middle to keep the equal balance.

II) I'll stick what I'm most familier with Male.

III) I  like to stay in the middle where you can have the best and worst of both worlds.

IV) I'll go with mid-short with fitness  for the agility and maneuvers for many of my cases.

V) Reading minds and mind control goes great with my specialty.

Last edited by:  Amir Salehi (Asgardian)  on May 11, 17 / Gem 19, 01 01:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Corrections

Jun 8, 17 / Can 19, 01 17:52 UTC

I would be neutral, though I would like to help people, just not necessarily in a heroic way... Extraterrestrial-- of course! Living comfortably is enough for me. Average height and weight... I've always loved the concept of elemental powers. Pyrokinesis! Ability to make plants grow and-- talk to animals. If only!

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 17:55 UTC

I'd be a lone wolf, female, and just comfortable. My body structure would be tall and thin and I'd have the powers of teleportation, clairvoyance, and clone creation.

Her name will be Lissa. Basic but I like that name.

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 18:54 UTC

• -Reclusive
  • -Female
  • -Comfortable
  • -Tall & Fit - being a short person irl, I don't know why anyone would choose to be short.
  • -3 Superpowers:
    • --Rapid Cellular Regeneration - like from Heroes; can heal physical and mental injuries so quickly I'd basically be immortal
    • --Teleportation - I used to want to fly until I realized teleportation would be faster
    • --Super Intelligence - like Ozymandias but without the evil part