Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 13:01 UTC

for all asgardian  

what will you do if asgardia become real? and what do you plan to manage ur life there? how many percent you ensure that you will have the better life in ASGARDIA??? :)

Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 22:58 UTC

No anyone knows what will happen him in the future but we have hope as say (hope is one thing stronger than fear).

Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 08:45 UTC

Hi!!! Asgardian, I love you asgard..

Jun 29, 17 / Leo 12, 01 04:30 UTC

1 ) If it become real ,get ready for the next step ... 2 ) How would I manage my life there once i get there ??? , Take low risk that would end me to fast 3 ) Better life in asgardia ??? Depends if we are still slave to our genes if it doesnt get rewitten in the future... I would love to see everyone live along as they want and the asgardia project is going to take alot of time,effort and funding which require long life span & open minds to possibilities..

Nov 26, 17 / Sag 22, 01 18:30 UTC

I can't wait to get up into space and connect with open & like minded people. To bring my own great ideas and encourage everyone else to make theirs a reality. To bask in a community of compassion, knowledge and an insatiable thirst for adventure. 

Dec 4, 17 / Cap 02, 01 22:31 UTC

If we can be recognized as a true nation in the eyes of the world, we will have to be ready for the next steps. I believe in what our leaders and future leaders will be striving for. Even if we are stuck on this earth as this nation grows and builds, what ever is needed from me as a citizen I will do my best to complete what needs to be done. I know we will all hold duel citizenship as this nation grows, but I am excited to see what it will hopefully become.