Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 02:13 UTC

Let's Play! What's in your pocket/bag/purse/car?  

Hey everyone!

About once a month I like to clean out my purse, my work bag and briefcase to clear out the clutter that seems to accumulate there. Recently I was cleaning it out while a friend was over and she was surprised at the non-girly stuff I carry.

So that got me thinking, is it normal what I carry? So let's find out! I'll make a list of things I carry around on a regular basis and then you tell me what you carry around.

Purse

Wallet, keys, makeup of the day, smartphone, tablet with stylus, spare stylus, multi-tool, advil (ibuprofen), various sundry medications, Epipen (allergic to peanuts), small first aid kit, small notebook, pen, LED flashlight small, pendrive, SD card micro and regular, micro usb cables 20cm and 42cm, external charging 3000mA battery for cell phone and tablet, wall port, cell phone headphones, fig bar, various pieces of paperwork and a herd of receipts, Pikachu Pokemon cards from McDonalds

Work Bag aka the Backpack of Holding (non-ThinkGeek)

Medium first aid kit, extra bandaids, extra Polysporin, LED flashlight medium, 50ft paracord, external charging 10000mA battery for cell phone and tablet, wall ports X2, micro usb cables 20cm, 42cm, 100cm, usb connection adaptor for nintendo 3DS, , Nintendo 3dsXL in a case with Pokemon sun, moon, X and Omega Ruby games with extra stylus's for it, laptop, power cord for laptop, notebook with pen, extra headphones, usb headset with mic, multitool small and regular, pocket knife, muscle mist, small screwdriver set, allen wrench set, book to read

Car

Bug Out Bag, Emergency Car Repair Kit, LED maglight, windup flashlight/radio, large first aid kit, reusable grocery bags, 4X emergency blankets (cloth and foil), spare cane, 6X bottles of water, emergency snacks, emergency book, 10000mA battery for cell phone and tablet, road flares

Not even going to get started with things in my winter coat pockets or what hubby carries around. LOL

So, what are you carrying? Am I the only one who drags around a ton of stuff?

Cheers,

Rebekah

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 20:23 UTC

Pocket: Car keys, bottle opener, Smartphone (Nexus 4)

Wallet (Armani Exchange): Driver license, Money, Credit card, cinemark card (haha)

Backpack (Tactical Military Style): Laptop, Notebook, Document Folder, appointment book, Pens,Pencil, Flash Drive, Victorinox Swiss Army Knife

Car (Old Fiat Mille): Water bottle, measuring tape, safety helmet, small tool box

Last edited by:  Thales Braga (Asgardian)  on Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 20:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 22:23 UTC

Wallet: Money

Backpack: My wallet, keys, mug, military mess kit, toothbrush and toothpaste in a bag, deo, socks, bike repair kit, pump, passport, library card, laptop, 1TB external hard drive, some pendrive, SIM800L

Car: Where is my car? Oh, sorry I have no car, I use bike and public transport :D

Updated  on Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 22:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 13:39 UTC

Last edited by:  Beatrice Lentzen (Asgardian)  on Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 23:35 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 20:02 UTC

My girlfriend gave me the victorinox swiss army knife , if i don't carry it, she gets angry with me :D

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 20:12 UTC

Last edited by:  Beatrice Lentzen (Asgardian)  on Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 23:53 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 22:01 UTC

Pocket: Phone, Earphone & Wallet

Bag: Laptop, Charger, External HDD, Candy bars & A water bottle

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 10:56 UTC

Hi everybody! ;) Wallet = money, credit card, driver's license, university card, bus card Bag = book, notebook, pen, charger, makeup bag, perfume, glasses, wet wipes, cream, earphone

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 12:02 UTC

in my pocket i have my wallet currently empty except my expired gamestop card :( lol and a lighter and that's it i don't like to carry many things with me