Wonderful Topic btw, it let's myself think , that we are all honest to each other and make us connected :)
- since little, I could precisely tell | "oh mum, this is 1.20m" , "Nono, this is 5-7cm to long this won't fit" | and pretty much can tell just my looking to some object - overall if the movement of it would fitt when opening , or how long , wide and hight it is :)
- I think that count's pretty much as my main and also think - only Talent | I can learn stuff easily and just accept the way it's written or ment to be used. For example, I have absolutely no idea how to code (never learned it, never showed interest, and was just boring) - but am able to understand it , and how it functions ^^ - Like you tell me that synonym X uses Y + Z to build up - while A & B create Z , so because Y won't work without the existence of A+B = you pretty much need to have Z, to create Y | or use let's say C to create A+B ... Stuff like this :') | so I think it would just be logical thinking and outside of the box thinking , to just "accept" what you have - and make the best use out of it (:
Languages and Pitch recognition | overall pointing where sound comes from
well because of the way above , told I can learn stuff pretty fast and connect it all together - languages are not hard for me to learn , only if I get enough will power to start taking a look at it get over how stuff is written & changed differently - depending on the specific language itself :)
Now since some time, and thanks to the passion to rhythm-gaming and music
Specified controls to the eye focusing and overall trying to shorten down human/personal reponse time
it feels kinda strange, but you are able to feel - the limits of your body , or more likely the limits of your processing time
It angers me soo much (by daily bases) that the human brain lacks of the processing speed (including thinking multi simultaneously and doing 2 things at the symmetrical exact moment) - like you (at-least me) rly feel how slow your "activation-time" of your tasks are, and how you start to forget stuff and lose yourself up when doing more then 7 things - just because your brain can't keep up | same count's for short time memory ;-;
Where now my weak points come:
- as I tend to use sometimes to much energy and finish stuff up faster then I should, for simple tasks like running | going up the stairs and overall just explaining someone something with the way I think it , is | I'm losing to much energy on it, and have to learn, to do simple stuff just slower and "enjoy" more the overall life and what happens around me slow - like others do :x
Staying still and relaxed
- it's like NO :D I just can't ... | If someone should tell me to stay on one point for more then 1 min , I would freak out :') just can't stand still and do like nothing ... I have to do something, every time - anything , but I have to do SOMETHING :'D
- well it's kinda hard to say , letting it count as some "weak point", but then also people start to imagine stupid specified terms (like autistic, fame b**ch, being like a little cry baby , and stuff like this) ... but I mean , why ;-; just love being needed from someone, and work personally to also be good enough on/in most of the stuff (at least better then usual people are in their tasks) - just so I'd be able to count as a teacher, and being needed ^^' - it's a good feeling, but also a pretty harsh weak point | as you feel way faster lonely and just alone - cutten out from the outside
- haha, ooh dear :D | well typical Millennium Kid Problem and PC user problem (in theory :^) - what can I say to this, well may I feel mostly like, it isn't needed to talk to person X , as talking would make more problems then not talking - as people tend to misunderstand a lot of stuff I say/they way I do, or just "understand" ^^'
-- And at the end, but should be easy to get by now
writing short novels
(explaining anything, so people woun't misunderstand it - at least in common theory^^)
- liking to finish stuff up the most efficient way, where always waiting for the last seconds to start doing something
forgetting pretty fast what I started to do,
- as I just love to work use multi tasking capabilities - and end up sometimes forgetting what I rly wanted to finish off ^^
and who guessed it - being perfectionistic :')
I'm trying to work on anything problematic, and just do stuff slower - enjoy the life and and well continue to get better on stuff and more efficient on stuff I do.
But I guess , laziness won't go away ^^''