Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 23:21 UTC

Asgardia Steam group  

Thanks to me the asgardia steam group is a mess and I've come here to say that I'm sorry. However this is not just an apology it is a request for ideas. I need to know what you guys and glas think will work because if we cant get the gaming community to grow we won't be able to do things that we have been planning. __________________________ So, how do you feel we should go about handling the steam group.... bearing in mind that we only have 3 roles to work with.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 23:26 UTC

I think in first place we need to see what people plays. than make rooms in discord for example for each game. Than make the stam group works for events for each game.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 23:59 UTC

Arck, we have actually tried that idea before. The list of games is long so we voted it out and put Lobby 1 and Lobby 2. Genres might work though.

Feb 7, 17 / Pis 10, 01 00:11 UTC

I feel like lobbies are the best option we have and then having the general lobbies mean that people can join the chat without having to play a game.

Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 17:30 UTC

Quick (and possibly dumb) question:

How do you join the steam group? It says that it's invite only.

(edit: Never mind, I'm already a member.)

Last edited by:  Alexander Clegg (Asgardian)  on Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 17:33 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: I'm stupid

Apr 12, 17 / Tau 18, 01 21:38 UTC

Hey guy's, I'm a gamer and wanted to join steam group but I don't know how?

Apr 13, 17 / Tau 19, 01 08:59 UTC

Thank you alex, have a great day... :-)