Feb 5, 17 / Pis 08, 01 07:23 UTC

Re: Asgardian Gaming Community.  

Frogman#9540 - Discord Frogman0211891 - Steam

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 10:45 UTC

Registered and ready to role!

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 15:41 UTC

I would like to clarify that the Asgardian Steam group says it is invite only but IT IS NOT. Anyone can join the Steam group at the moment. There has been some confusion so just clearing things up. I'll probably make an official post once the Steam group grows a little more.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 18:21 UTC

Thanks Dragomir

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 18:55 UTC

I will take the wise words from Chroffer and say "Registered and ready to role!"

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 21:22 UTC

Love to join the gaming community. My Discord name is: Leo#0457.

Feb 13, 17 / Pis 16, 01 11:01 UTC

Hello, My Discord name is Caruha#2404

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 22:52 UTC

100 vote anniversary!!!

86 of you want to start a gaming community but the thing is, IT'S ALREADY STARTED! we have a discord and steam group. i've put links everywhere in this thread but here they are:

Discord link: https://discord.gg/NNmhSuZ << tell me if this expires (it shouldn't)

Steam: http://bit.ly/2iOVlyn (currently a mess)

oh, Yes = 86 votes, Eh = 11 votes, No = 3 votes

Feb 16, 17 / Pis 19, 01 08:45 UTC

That worked thanks exlroid discord name is Boomer #2572

Last edited by:  Rhys Allen (Asgardian)  on Feb 16, 17 / Pis 19, 01 10:04 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 18, 17 / Ari 21, 01 17:49 UTC

Joined, or tried to join Asgardia Steam group, Steamname is TEVU.

Mar 23, 17 / Ari 26, 01 00:24 UTC

We should have games that make us lazy and stupid make them educational but fun. A badass star citizen mission requires real life knowledge based on real stuff you must learn to operate then bam something to help remeber.

Apr 4, 17 / Tau 10, 01 00:07 UTC

How do I find the Asgardian discord? (if there is one yet)

May 15, 17 / Gem 23, 01 15:37 UTC

Will join Steam's group as soon as I'll log back into Steam (I'm not doing, at the moment, as I'm 99% into WoW, directly launching it from battle.net).
But I've some games into Steam too: time to rejoin it. :-)
BTW: +1 on Yes.

Not using Discord still, will try looking into it also (games I'm playing have their own voice support... even if I'm a keyboard fan ;-)).

May 15, 17 / Gem 23, 01 23:40 UTC

Welp, it been ages since i've been on the forums and I think it's time for a little update.

1. Discord is at 79 members with 6 mods and 5 admins included in the 79 (we are not currently looking for any more staff, I want to keep to a ratio of 1:10 [Staff:member])
  2. Steam group is still a mess and i'll sort that out (exams are over now so it shouldn't take long)
  3. A popular idea in the discord channel is that we will hold a friendly tournament so the community can get to really know eachother over the summer (I've been a bad admin and have only spoke to a bunch of you, even less of you via the voice chat)
  4. Lots of people have not been registered as an certified asgardian in the discord channel, if this is one of you reading this then please post your discord name and number below please and i'll try to get everything sorted :)

So, with all that listed I request that you help us keep the discord alive, I MAY be giving away my old gaming headphones (Siberia V2/V3), we have also had steam keys dropped in the discord by myself and community members so it's probably a good idea to keep an eye on the discord ;) (headphone giveaway conditions will probs be in there)

It's been wonderful getting to know the bunch of you that I have met and I wish to meet many more of you over the summer and upcoming year!!!

Love you guys loads, Elxroid
P.S I am going to make another thread about what games you'd like to see in the tournament. my plan is to have a bunch of small tournaments meaning that everyone gets to play what they would like :)

Last edited by:  Matthew Gould (Asgardian, Interest Mod)  on May 15, 17 / Gem 23, 01 23:49 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: first point makes more sense now

May 24, 17 / Can 04, 01 07:57 UTC

Got back to my Steam account and joined Asgardia Gaming group (Elwe Thor).
Opened an account on Discord too (ElweThor#4993) and started a server (https://discord.gg/fCBvYAS) even if I'm not sure I'll need it (the server).