Re: What games are you playing?  

at the moment skyrim and Halo 3

Jun 9, 17 / Can 20, 01 13:13 UTC

Ingress, Team enlightened

Jun 11, 17 / Can 22, 01 03:07 UTC

Currenrly when time allows..... STO 👍

Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 14:05 UTC

GTA V ,Cs:go ,gmod,minecraft,diablo II,

Sometimes  will play the EVE online(btw PL suck ! My faith 4 N3 !).

Last edited by:  Bin Yang (Asgardian)  on Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 14:07 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 12, 17 / Can 23, 01 15:52 UTC

Absolutely have to make a warning to the community: DON'T play PlanetSide2 for ANY reason! I repeat: DON'T play it: it's terribly addictive (can't stop playing it since I read of it into Asgardia Gaming, in Discord... -__-")

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 12:54 UTC

Hi everyone!
I mostly play on PS4, Mass Effect Andromeda, Fallout 4, Skyrim, ESO, and on PC i play Elite Dangerous until it is released on PS4 later this month.
So if anyone else is going to play Elite on ps4, let me know and we can team up. =)

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 18:02 UTC

Awww Thor, it's a fun game! We play it from time to time!

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 10:24 UTC

Played Destiny for a couple years and now waiting for Destiny 2.  I like the idea of working with a team to get objectives done. An Asgardian 3d game would be a good idea as a simulator for training. I also play other fps such as Black ops and single game play games like Mass effect, Quantum break. Spent some time on No Mans Sky.

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 12:42 UTC

CS:GO   steam Wallpaper Engine    我喜欢玩这三个。

Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 21:33 UTC

Civilization 6 

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 17:49 UTC

Mostly I just play cheesy little games on my phjne; my favorites right now are Fishdom, Township and a Futurama game. My partner recently got a ps3 and is doing his best to get me playing. Out of all the games he has, I think Skyrim is my favorite. I'm having fun playing it and he keeps saying I'm pretty good for a beginner. 

Jun 26, 17 / Leo 09, 01 02:03 UTC

Hello all,, actually i dont play many games, Only minecraft. I have a Realm I created so that myself and my family (parents brothers extended) could have a general audiences virtual place to spend a little time together. This way we can share a common well known activity from far away, that allows for a wide variety of tasks or activites to share in. In another comment someone suggested an Asgardia game,, I thought minecraft would be perfect, because third parties can easily create seeds and texture packs and make them available from within the minecraft game menu. Asgardia could have a unique skin/texture/seed pack that made a space-like spawn, where elytra flying wings are everywhere and one can fly from spacejunk to spacejunk, and from asteroid to asteroid, collecting blocks, building epic station, and participating in general audiences virtual worlds. 

There is another game called star-made, which I have not really expolred but has blocks like minecraft, and also flying ships, where you can make with blocks, but then they can fly about like 3d space sim games.

Jul 2, 17 / Leo 15, 01 01:33 UTC

hi all, i mainly play on pc at the moment with games like Empyrion ( in the process of owning a server), mount and blade, dawn of war But also have a ps4, occasionally play battlefield one

Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 21:19 UTC

I'm playing LISA right now. This game is like a toxic relationship in which you're getting beaten but you stay because you blindly believe that things will get better and it's not really so bad. ... 10/10 great game. Try it, especially if you just had one of the worst days of your life like friends funeral or something. It's gonna work like a catharsis right after it burns your soul to ashes.

Jul 11, 17 / Leo 24, 01 16:08 UTC

As much hate as I might get... I love No Man's Sky. I took a break to get some other games in... But SPPPPPAAAAAAACCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!