Jul 11, 17 / Leo 24, 01 17:17 UTC

Re: What games are you playing?  

Avorion (Space-based exploration / survival / shipbuilding / politics / economy) when my family is sleeping (because you cannot pause)

7 Days to Die (Zombie Survival Tower Defense game) when updates come out, because I beat it on the last update already

Stellaris (4x RTS with politics and economy thrown in for good measure) when my family is awake and I have a chance to play, because it can be paused

RYD

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 18:04 UTC

Mass Effect Andromeda, for sure!

Waiting for some DLCs to continue my journey...

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 15:24 UTC

I just finished Far Cry: Primal, great game.  Now I'm onto Prey.  So far, a very good game with moments that make you jump.  For example, there are these alien creatures that can mimic anything.  In some cases you'll eneter a room and they quickly change into a chair, a box or even a gun.  Sometimes they'll come out and attack, other times you bump into an unassuming object and they attack you.  I definitely recommend the game.

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 15:27 UTC

TheDarkForest: "

Mass Effect Andromeda, for sure!

Waiting for some DLCs to continue my journey..."

I finished Mass Effect Andromeda a few weeks ago, great game!  Unfortunately, Bioware won't be releasing any DLC's and plans for a sequel have been shelved.  Very disappointing.

https://news.g2a.com/news/mass-effect-andromeda-campaign-dlc-might-not-happening/

Jul 15, 17 / Vir 00, 01 20:22 UTC

@ CJM1979 I've checked the link you've posted. But i can't believe it. There are too many open story lines, the game is not complete...

Did you play all the other parts of Mass Effect? I love them, so i use to play them again and again. I wish there would be more games with a Sci-Fi theme on the market.

Greetings

Jul 17, 17 / Vir 02, 01 13:23 UTC

@TheDarkForest: "Did you play all the other parts of Mass Effect? I love them, so i use  to play them again and again. I wish there would be more games with a  Sci-Fi theme on the market."
I definitely did! I have all the DLCs and played it three times at differing levels of difficulty, any reason to play it again.  Love the game series so much and I wish there were more open world scifi games in the same vein as the Mass Effect series.  Being a Trekkie, I enjoy the fact that you, as a human being, have to cooperate with other alien species in order to combat a common threat.   Mass Effect: Andromeda needs to be continued, since at the end it hints to more adventure.  

Aug 10, 17 / Vir 26, 01 07:51 UTC

I am playing Space Engineer. Welcome to add me as steam friend. My Steam id is Revil_Serhiy or maplesyy.

Aug 20, 17 / Lib 08, 01 18:54 UTC

• I finished "Ori and the blind forest" and now I recommend it to everyone. There's not a single bad thing I can say about it from the technical point of view. Game mechanics, graphics and music are 11/10. If someone won't like it, it may only be because of their subjective tastes but if you're into some good 2D platformers.... go play this piece of art right now. <3

Aug 22, 17 / Lib 10, 01 17:14 UTC

I've been playing a lot of Elite:Dangerous recently with the Horizons expansion, I also play CS:GO on South American servers. also have other games like portal 2, Paladins, Sid Meier's civilization 5 and Dirty bomb (some other games but not many multiplayer)
would be nice to find others playing Elite on PC to play together

Aug 23, 17 / Lib 11, 01 21:21 UTC

Friends showed me "Horizon Zero dawn" today and it's the coolest and also the most beautiful postapo game I've seen with quite interesting concept and good game mechanics. Definitely something worth checking out if you like cool mechanical creatures but also great outdoors.

Sep 5, 17 / Lib 24, 01 12:40 UTC

Interesting to note that the majority posters are combat gamers. However, pending outer space, it's the social virtual space of THERE.COM that has held my attention for over a decade - a whole virtual community occupying a virtual planet just having fun.

Last edited by:  Amethysta Starfall (Asgardian)  on Sep 5, 17 / Lib 24, 01 12:43 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: .

Sep 5, 17 / Lib 24, 01 13:56 UTC

@Amethysta
Maybe many gamers posted about combat games as "social spaces" are not intended as "games", usually (even if, into those social spaces, games are more than present).
If I've to list "social spaces" which are games too, I would point to The Sims.
Anyhow, I never been into The Sims but, if I've to suggest a social space which have games too inside, I would tell of SecondLife which is (mainly) social, but also gaming, scientific, educational (many universities uses it), and so on... and "free to play". Many kinds of games can be played, into SecondLife, wargames, RPGs, board games, etc., even if the platform is not suited that much for "rapid action" games, and can be worst on games which needs a lot of room, due to it's technical architecture.
Some of these issues are going to be solved by project Sansar but it's still in beta stage.

Sep 16, 17 / Sco 07, 01 19:21 UTC

Popmundo is my game Popmundo and there my character is Jaakko Murto, it is a music role play game.

Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 07:20 UTC

Stellaris, Warhammer 40k : Dawn of War 1 & 2

Nov 20, 17 / Sag 16, 01 00:39 UTC

I'm playing this super bizarre game where we all pretend we are a "Nation" even though we're just a pathetic website with hurdles the size of UN Treaties that can apparently be overcome with just the stroke of a keyboard and an obstinate attitude. It is ever so much fun! :-)

http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/spacelaw/treaties/outerspacetreaty.html

Article II

"Outer space, including the moon and  other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by  claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other  means."