Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 15:38 UTC

Re: What games are you playing?  

Pretty sure we've gone through this before, but does that mean one needs means, motive and opportunity? 

Not sure if shite should be classified as a "sport" instead of being a mere "game". 

Dunno about that we stuff though. I'm not a sad spider's web. 

BTW - Think you give up too easy. That UN treaty won't keep us on the ground.

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 15:42 UTC

"That UN treaty won't keep us on the ground."

I agree entirely. There are 10,000 other realities that will keep... wait... I said reality.. That was silly. "Asgardians" quite obviously do not deal in reality. I apologize.

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 17:17 UTC

This is a Cyber Virtual Reality prototype with  “Continuous” development that is truly in .space (Top Level - great job).

Reality is what happens to you when you close your eyes and stop believing in everything. 

Can be quite refreahinh, definately a step up from Oregon trail. 

Wonder why it’s so quiet around here? Dysentery? not enough Food? 

Updated  on Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 17:19 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 17:22 UTC

"Wonder why it’s so quiet around here?"

Because most of the "citizens" finally figured out that the entire concept of "Asgardia" and a "Nation" is just a big lie? Just speculating...

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 17:29 UTC

But worried actually. No way that happened. Have a slightly nervous feeling they all left for the “Real” Asgardia (aka Ark-B)and left us behind because we were not seen as team players.

Hope they all get wiped out by a virus contracted from an unsanitized telephone.

What do you think? Time to hitch hike across the galaxy? 

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 17:33 UTC

"What do you think? Time to hitch hike across the galaxy? "

I'm with you. Just let me grab a few things real quick. Hmm.. Where's my towel?

Nov 26, 17 / Sag 22, 01 20:18 UTC

• Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Persona 5
  • Civillization 5 & Beyond Earth
  • World of Warcraft
  • Dragon Ages 1,2 & 3
  • The Sims

• I'm waiting for:
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Vampyr
Bloodlines 

I've played a lot back in the PS1 era so that's a lot to mention ^_^

Nov 26, 17 / Sag 22, 01 20:19 UTC

• Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Persona 5
  • World of Warcraft
  • Dragon Ages 1,2 & 3
  • The Sims

• I'm waiting for:
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Vampyr
Bloodlines 

Nov 26, 17 / Sag 22, 01 20:19 UTC

• Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Persona 5
  • World of Warcraft
  • Dragon Ages 1,2 & 3
  • The Sims

• I'm waiting for:
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Vampyr
Bloodlines 

Nov 27, 17 / Sag 23, 01 15:31 UTC

I usually am a playstation guy, but have been playing a lot on Xbox 360. Shooter games like Battlefield3 and Black Ops. I am also a big retro gaming fan since i grew up with SNES so theres a huge library of older games I play like F Zero, NBA Jam, Super Mario RPG, Earthworm Jim, Contra, Donkey Kong Country, and Street Fighter. The game I play most and mobile is Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

Nov 28, 17 / Sag 24, 01 23:18 UTC

Been playing a lot of hitman lately. Almost finished the newest one. Got to love agent 47. And ray poison. Thank goodness that apparently everywhere ever has a rat problem lol. 

Dec 20, 17 / Cap 18, 01 19:33 UTC

League of Legends, Games Dev Tycoon, Arma 3, Black Desert Online, Europa Universalis 4, The Witcher 3 and Top Eleven Facebook application, and Euro Truck Simulator 2 nowadays

Last edited by:  Bahadir Kalay (Asgardian, Global Mod)  on Jan 14, 18 / Aqu 14, 02 18:49 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 26, 17 / Cap 24, 01 04:57 UTC

Building Asgardian Space Station on Second Life =D 

Mar 4, 18 / Ari 07, 02 12:33 UTC

I'm currently playing The Call of Cthulhu. This is my favourite game ever, a very atmospheric game with great story that gives u chills on your spine.i feel so sorry that the company who made this game is no more, i wanted more great horror! Just read review https://gamebestnews.com/reviews/the-call-of-cthulhu-rpg-game-review/

Mar 4, 18 / Ari 07, 02 16:32 UTC

XBox one: Neverwinter, Need For Speed are my main two..total NFS loyalist and have been for many years now..getting old haha