Jul 1, 17 / Leo 14, 01 10:21 UTC

Re: Asgardian Constitution: Proposals for Changes  

Please read and sign my petition. It directly seeks to promote more active citizen participation in government.

https://asgardia.space/en/petitions/9762-promote-active-citizenship-in-asgardia/

Jul 9, 17 / Leo 22, 01 00:20 UTC

Proposal 1 for Amendment to Article 34.3: The system of the nation’s executive bodies comprises 12 Apostles.

Proposal 2 for Amendment to Article 34.3: The system of the nation’s executive bodies comprises 12 Knights of The Round Table.

Jul 9, 17 / Leo 22, 01 02:52 UTC

Proposal, Flush the current Constitution down the toilet and start over.  Write out one paragraph at a time, and have everyone vote as to weather said paragraph should be in the constitution. Must be at least a 75% of voters to say yes before accepting said paragraph and continuing to the next. an let this be the process for forming everything in the Constitution.

Jul 9, 17 / Leo 22, 01 18:04 UTC

@Silvano
I'm appreciating your amendments really much, not joking. :-D

Jul 10, 17 / Leo 23, 01 00:15 UTC

@Elwe Thor Thank you. :) 

I just discovered the Italian sub-forum. See you there.

Aug 14, 18 / Lib 02, 02 23:21 UTC

It's been a while since I've been on the website and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw "Kingdom" word everywhere. 

Who is the King of this Kingdom? Wth.

I'm so disappointed with where this Asgardia Nation goes. 

I haven't had chance to read everything but a space nation is something human race advancing why we bring old political mechanisms to a new era of humanity? Why can't we invent something new and better and more embracing every aspects of ideas?

Well, I'm so upset with this Kingdom thing since I saw that just wanted to express my thoughts. 

Thanks.

Aug 23, 18 / Lib 11, 02 05:55 UTC

Constitution Amendments:

1) Prioritize legal protection of citizens (8.5) above restriction of rights and freedoms (8.9).

2) Rewrite 4.4.g to allow criticism of the law and ideological debate.

Non-Constitution Ideas:

3) Citizen groups have the right to appeal Court decisions to a public jury in the case of their freedoms or rights being broken or overturned.

4) Classify this forum as a public utility which supports free speech, with a section for political or religious debates. (Kyle Kulinski is a popular free speech advocate who put forward the idea of classifying large social media websites as public utilities. People will always disagree over ideology. Moderators redirecting heated debates to a debates section would be more mature than deleting posts.)

Aug 29, 18 / Lib 17, 02 13:54 UTC

Hey friends, how are you?

I need your vote to be the Mayor of Toronto for Asgardia to bring people together and celebrate life and technology.

Can you click here and upvote: https://asgardia.space/en/blog/38368-empty/

Thanks for your support :)