Jan 14, 19 / Aqu 14, 03 01:08 UTC

Re:Forward planning  

I agree with your words

For Space we need to think about Quality Food

it is necessary to develop foods to be consumed in the low gravity environment.

Need to look at the technology of 3d printers for food production

It is necessary to develop technologies, or improve existing ones, for food processing, such as seaweed, amino acids, proteins, etc, etc ...

Jan 15, 19 / Aqu 15, 03 04:06 UTC

I definitely agree on the importance of quality food in near or total zero-gravity environment. 

Asgardia could also serve in a neutral capacity for growing private space corporations. In today's worldwide shipping industry there is a system called Open Registries. Basically, certain States allow foreign vessels to bear the State's flag thereby making that vessel the State's sovereign land in return for lower taxes and other benefits. For instance, Panama brings in over half a billion dollars annually with this system. This happens because International law dictates that seafaring vessels must fall under a state's jurisdiction. More details here: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28558480. This is also true for air and space vehicles!

I note that this is a highly contentious issue but it is up to us Asgardians to make the best of the new wild wild west. Therefore, we must be vigilant while boldly moving forward.

Additionally, Asgardians could be a neutral talent pool for space organizations to recruit from without Earth politics. This could establish a thriving service industry which powers Asgardia's economy while ensuring our citizens are excellently trained for space duties.

Last edited by:  Toby Nwabuogor (Asgardian)  on Jan 15, 19 / Aqu 15, 03 04:10 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time