Jan 25, 19 / Aqu 25, 03 00:58 UTC

Re:space routeplanner..  

Sorry, I do not quite understand what you're trying to say.

The galaxy is very large, its size is estimated at 100,000 light years, the distance from our sun to the galactic center is 26,000 light-years, the equipment that has moved away from the earth were the voyager probes, Voyager 2 will take 296,000 years to reach the nearest Sirius star which is 4.3 light-years away from our star system, unless mankind is able to develop a technology capable of overcoming the speed of light, an accelerator capable of generating a wormhole or a equipment capable of generating quantum field of molecular transfer, a teleportation, I do not see how to send probes through the galaxy.

The best solution would be to establish astronomical observatories in the orbit of the Moon and Mars

These observatories need to have a monitoring and control station and a maintenance crew on the surface of the Moon and Mars so that we can work out a richer and more precise model of the galaxy and the universe through the data received from those devices.

Last edited by:  Emilio Carlos Viana de Souza (Asgardian)  on Jan 25, 19 / Aqu 25, 03 01:05 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 25, 19 / Aqu 25, 03 01:02 UTC

But if you're talking about a Space Shuttle Drive I know of a super cool game called Endless Sky that performs these functions in a fun and realistic way, it's free and very light

Good fun.