Nov 29, 18 / Sag 25, 02 14:58 UTC

[Updated] Where is the Subscriptions Link?  

UPDATE:

I sent this item to support for clarification. The link was removed when the site was redesigned and the issue has been sent to development.

The forum FAQ states that you can view the threads you're subscribed to (which answered a burning question I had).

The Problem?

I can't find that link either in my Profile, in the drop down under my picture, or by using the "global search" function in the top left. 

Updated  on Dec 5, 18 / Cap 03, 02 15:04 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Nov 30, 18 / Sag 26, 02 16:58 UTC

Bumping this because I really do want an answer. Please and thank you in advance.

It's been very difficult to find threads that may have someone waiting on a reply from me, because I can't find it again easily. The Subscribe function appears to work and according to the Forum FAQ, you can navigate to the subscriptions link to find them.

However, as I've mentioned, I cannot locate it. Where is it?

Dec 2, 18 / Cap 00, 02 20:27 UTC

Having difficulty understanding why this straightforward question is not getting an answer. 

Dec 4, 18 / Cap 02, 02 16:43 UTC

Bumping this again. I can see this forum is being moderated. I would like an answer to this question, PLEASE.

I cannot (and others cannot) effectively participate in the forums without this link. If it is broken or doesn't actually exist, please just say so. (and subsequently remove the verbiage referring to it in the Forum FAQ).

If it does exist, please tell me where it is.

Purposely ignoring such a simple, straightforward question feels very alienating. It also chips away at the confidence in Asgardia.

It's understandable if the government is not fully formed, and you don't have the answers to other types of laws and such, but this is a website issue.

A link. A technical issue. Something that is referenced (as though it exists) in the Forum FAQ.

Please advise.

Dec 5, 18 / Cap 03, 02 15:03 UTC

UPDATED:

I emailed support@asgardia.space regarding this issue, since I couldn't seem to get an answer from the forum.

Support explained that the "Subscriptions Link" was removed when the site was redesigned. They've gone ahead and submitted the issue to development.

Thanks!