I read the constitution, and immediately knew what direction this organization was headed based on the included language.

First of all, I don't agree with a lot of the language used, but that aside, I could tell some liberal wrote the garbage.

Halvim on Öpik on eesti. Worse is Öpik is Estonian. (NB! Not being racist here, read on.)

I had my suspicions when I saw his name, so I looked him up on Wikipedia, and sure enough. Why do I say worse? It's simple. Western Europe has aligned itself with a progressive form of communism (that doesn't work), while Estonia is quite staunchly anti-communist. The man is the complete opposite of his blood. Understandable though, since he didn't grow up there.

Look, it doesn't take a genius to see this constitution is a liberal pipe dream. I'll have no part of it. You expect me to believe a liberal UK politician is going to protect my freedoms? Look at the state of things in western Europe. No free speech (e.g. Tommy Robinson), and you can't even own a knife (because of immigrants).

I half expect this post to be censored, just because I'm speaking against a liberal.