Nov 27, 18 / Sag 23, 02 17:18 UTC

Re:referendums..  

Where are the referendums found?

I know I'm repeating myself in a several forums. It's because I'm having a hard time getting my questions answered (and or finding the information on my own).

Nov 29, 18 / Sag 25, 02 07:53 UTC

The site has a functional Petitions - https://asgardia.space/en/petitions/new

Dec 4, 18 / Cap 02, 02 05:56 UTC

Has anyone actually been able to create a petition with that recently? I tried to create one, but it hasn't shown up, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. (This was at least a week or two ago). If the petition system was up and running, I'd expect to see on-going petitions.

Dec 4, 18 / Cap 02, 02 16:37 UTC

Kamica,

I haven't tried it myself. I'm still looking for the Subscriptions link so I can keep track of the forum better. Right now, I'm left with going through each section manually, which is not always feasible for me to do. The Forum FAQ says it exists, but it is nowhere to be found.

If the petitions site is not working -- then raise a bug request in the Technical Support Forum (that is the best advice I can give, not being an authority on all things Asgardia).

This way, all of these things are listed in one place and Asgardia can't way they didn't know or weren't notified.