Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 14:03 UTC

Asgardia history in Wikipedia  

My proposal in this topic is to form a group of citizens who can contribute to the evolution of the page of Asgardia in Wikipedia. I understand that as a sovereign nation, we need to record our history, and why not in the largest collaborative encyclopedia in the world? We will need researchers and translators to build a page with reliable and accessible content. If you find this idea interesting, if you would like to contribute, if you already contribute, or if you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to reply!

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 14:59 UTC

Hi robapel, I think it's a good idea to document Asgardia's history and evolution and wikipedia is the first stop for many. I would be happy to do research with you, don't know much about wikipedia pages beyond using them for reference though :)

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 17:30 UTC

I would like to help in this field.

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 01:33 UTC

Many of the wiki functions are down, as I post. I will add to Watchlist as soon as possible.

Sep 20, 17 / Sco 11, 01 05:48 UTC

In my view this would be a great effort by using participation method. I assume  we do need editor ,since not all us have English as their mother language. When the group would  come into existence ?

Sep 25, 17 / Sco 16, 01 17:40 UTC

I am glad to see that people are thinking about. It is important to record this journey for the future.  Who we are, why we did this, and how we created a Nation.