Do you consider a museum in the moon of space archeology viable?

Total number of votes: 47

85.1% Yes

12.8% No

2.1% Why?

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:29 UTC

The asgardian museum: Arqueologist´s century from space  

At the time of combating the space bausra we are likely to encounter artifacts that were part of a vital moment in the history of space aeronautics. We could make them reach the moon and build with them the archaeological museum of artifacts that were part of the history of man's exploits to reach space.

My mastery of English may not be quite clear, however that is the idea that I would like to imagine as a realizable utopia, I do not really know how space combat will be fought but somewhere could be housed, recycled and valued

I would like to know if it is possible to write these stories in Spanish, I would perhaps extend with more precision, however I would like to contact curators and have access to the chronology of ships sent to the space of which there is scrap around our planet.

I am grateful for the opportunity, greetings and happy end of the year celebrations for all

Updated  on Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:31 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 08:23 UTC

I think it is a great idea, but why stop there? I'm a teacher in history and i think it is indeed vital to acquire and protect artifacts but we should also try to preserve the historic items from earth. For example, there is a civil war in Syria. All the archaeological sites over there are plundered or destroyed, wich means a great step back.

We should try to save as much as possible.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 05:40 UTC

This is a great idea but the question is asgardians who will do with space junk to begin with? The plan is ambitious and beautiful

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 05:58 UTC

The meteorites that crash on the moon, could violate the project

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 06:00 UTC

A digital kiosk system for people who want to see things from the past on earth. This is a great idea because they would not have to be scraps, only their photographs and not necessarily on the moon

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 13:26 UTC

Nem todos tem condições de ir para a lua, assim o museu seria apenas para favorecidos economicamente.

Not everyone is able to go to the moon, so the museum would only be for economically favored people. .

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 21:35 UTC

History and archeology begins with the study and preservation of the tales, proof, experiences, culture of a country or race, so the next generations can delight all this data and studies to learn more about other cultures and experiences, so we have to keep this near of our civilization to take care of this great proyect and give us the identity we need to travel on the time and leave positive esence to be a human.

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 16:57 UTC

Museum and/or Historical Library? The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how corporations or governments (New or old) fail miserably at archiving their humble beginnings through present day. I have yet to see a single entity preserve an entity’s culture from the time of its conception to present day. Astoria has the very unique advantage of recording its natural heritage as well as promoting its culture with an expansive array of history. From Founder Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli’s original notes and idea’s, flags submitted for consideration to entire forum Db’s; this new country offers a very unique and special opportunity to catalog, index and archive every photo, document, email, webpage and forum from the beginning! Thoughts?

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 02:40 UTC

Thaks a lot for all your words to me in this forum, yes is good this relfexion, I like so much

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 02:43 UTC

Certainly what I have been told is pleasant and positive, it lands the ideas and puts them in a place of privilege, Asgardia takes the lead among other cultures, its essence is formed from the culture of many in the world that we are now

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 15:24 UTC

I agree on building an Asgardian Museum. However, building one outside earth has at least 2 clear drawbacks: 1.It's a difficult and costly task. 2.There would be barely any people who would visit the museum. Therefore in my opinion, if Asgardian Museum were to be built, it should be somewhere on earth.

Mar 8, 17 / Ari 11, 01 09:34 UTC

Very good plan to establish a asgardia museum on earth or in space.I will also take active part in it after recognition by asgardia government.thanks.

Sep 20, 17 / Sco 11, 01 05:31 UTC

I like reading all the postings here, we share the same concern and idea. Again this would be a very moumental job. We need to protect  Historical Sites ,heritage and information at all cost.