Mar 12, 17 / Ari 15, 01 09:07 UTC

India is a place where every foreigner wants to visit many times . Why?  

India is a small country in a compare like USA ,USSR etc. but every foreign personalty wants to visit it.What are the main causes behind it? Other countries are also much prosperous than India. even then some attractions are there.Please comments needed on it.

Mar 13, 17 / Ari 16, 01 11:27 UTC

India has the reputation for being 'The World's Largest Democracy'.

Politicians and public figures wanting to associate their brand with democracy want to go to India to say they are somehow associated with democracy.

It is all publicity and optics for the news media and schmucks who consume media without processing.

Mar 13, 17 / Ari 16, 01 17:05 UTC

I personally retain similar views of England. As in, why would anyone bother... it's not that special. I could think of many prettier things to go an look at and many more civilised places to spend some time. A similar effect is possible on a smaller scale, too - for example people migrating towards the beaches in the summer months. I've never considered the land meeting water that special but this is likely because I grew up around it.

I would suggest it's mostly born of perspective. Something you see every day rapidly becomes less amazing even if it is pretty special to begin with. Such becomes "background noise" and is then only noticed by those generally absent this "noise" - similar to how when in a busy resteraunt you can focus on a single persons conversation and autonomously filter the excess without effort.

Mar 14, 17 / Ari 17, 01 12:05 UTC

I think ,climatic variations are here and natural places in Himalaya range , India is surrounded by three sides oceans and tourist places are there.India has also a world's largest democracy .There is summer,winter and raining season very attractive for tourists.Other countries has not each weather changes like India.There are some natural gifts attract our foreigners.thanks