Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 00:58 UTC

Why indian so few  

You have one of the most population in the earth but few join the space nation.... look at China!

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 10:30 UTC

Yeah, its sad. This proves that people from India are less aware of whats going around.

Feb 16, 17 / Pis 19, 01 09:40 UTC

Dear si With due regard I want to tell you that indians know that asgardia is only a computer project not like political earth country. Any surprising program will be announced by our first space nation ,every Indian will join asgardia.thanks

Mar 22, 17 / Ari 25, 01 02:30 UTC

"every Indian will join Asgardia" let's hope not

Mar 26, 17 / Tau 01, 01 14:16 UTC

In my opinion its the fear of getting scammed and lack of publicity !!!

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 02:44 UTC

Hello folks, I would be curious to hear some of your ideas on how we could improve upon letting individuals from India (and people in general) know about Asgardia. Thanks nice to meet all of you.

Mar 29, 17 / Tau 04, 01 14:50 UTC

Hey Shane, thanks for your interest in our community. To gather the attention of people, we could always set up country chapters for Asgardia. This would facilitate easy registration as well as an efficient line of communication for Asgardians of one country.

At present, there's no chapter for India, but there's a FB page called 'Asgardia India' that's not very active. Perhaps because of the small number of Indians? I know of a lot of people who would love to be a part of such a community based on fraternity and science. But they're not entirely convinced of the veracity of the project, as xindian365 pointed out. How are we supposed to bring them into the fold?

May 5, 17 / Gem 13, 01 06:34 UTC

hello everyone

i can understand you query & problem regarding asgardia but i tell you i have created asgardia india chapter on which you can share your views & innovative ideas yeah i know currently there is not much activity going on the chapter but let me assure you if you post anything on there your will find your answers

regard

kashif shaikh