Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 17:22 UTC

NANOWRIMO 2017  

Hello Asgardia!

It's that time a year again! The time when writers everywhere start a monthly project in hopes of reaching a certain goal by the end of the month.

NANOWRIMO

Are you participating? I know I am! Let's hear from you on how your doing and support each other through this challenge! Post your word counts, your challenges and triumphs!

Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 17:40 UTC

So, I'll start this thread off!

I've only completed this challenge once five years ago and I restarted it many times since. This year I decided to be smart and do a full outline of the story I wanted to write... and have completely thrown it out the window in lieu of another story idea that recently came to me after a conversation with my husband. 

So, the first part of my writing will be completing the outline for this new story. *laugh*

Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 17:51 UTC

it's something like a writer's competition in English or can be in other languages, for example, in Russian?

Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 17:59 UTC

Hi Darkhunter!

Yes, you certainly can! I found this FAQ page with the answer: https://nanowrimo.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/329136-can-i-participate-if-i-m-not-american-can-i-write

Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 23:23 UTC

I've started a book previous to last years NANOWRIMO, aaaand... I'm still working on it. Hopefully this gives me a push to get some more writing on this done.

Last edited by:  Charles Merriman (Asgardian)  on Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 23:24 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: typo