Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 21:05 UTC

Re: Writers Guild  

I think a Writers Guild would work out nicely, as long as we do have some rules and regulations to prevent it from devolving into chaos. I've noticed that many groups on Earth in social media spheres tend to turn into protective spheres where criticism is often prohibited or censorship is enforced over the tiniest things. Then we get arguments and drama that does not need to exist in a civilized society.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 10:28 UTC

I would love this! An amazing way to explore ideas and get people dreaming big!

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 23:13 UTC

Thank you, I'm glad if I can help, have a good day asgardia.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 06:35 UTC

I think it is a great idea to help further our beloved nation. i would gladly join a writers guild as I have already self published my first book and have plans to wirte several other books - most int he science fiction realm.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 16:23 UTC

Хочу присоединиться. У меня есть небольшой фантастическая повесть и сценарий по ней. Сейчас пишу продолжение.

Updated  on Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 13:50 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 20:18 UTC

A writers guild sounds like a great idea. How will we organize it? We can also set up an Asgardian literary magazine. Though, we'll need to drum up enough editorial staff for that. We might even need to vote for a cheif editor, but these are merely ideas.

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 11:58 UTC

I'd love to join a writer's guild representing Asgardia - two of my novels have been published, and a number of my short stories. So, for sure, would be great.

Jun 30, 17 / Leo 13, 01 16:28 UTC

What about people that are great at coming up with characters and a story, but terrible at actually writing?  Is group writing even possible? What would be a decent way to trade story ideas?

Aug 25, 17 / Lib 13, 01 15:15 UTC

I wound like to be part of the Guild. If we can publish in our native lenguajes, the better :). Mine is Spanish.

Aug 26, 17 / Lib 14, 01 10:15 UTC

I also want to be part of a writer guild it will be so awesome that we can share our ideas & story's With among us to creat best story's or novels to read.... i also have some storys with me that i want write ....

Nov 15, 17 / Sag 11, 01 21:32 UTC

Literature is something essential.

The Writer Guild, which would actually be possible when you see 

how many would want to take part in it, would be the first to write and 

take the dreams and science of Asgardia into words before the nation exists.

There are eras of literature over history and with establishing this beginning, 

we get to start the young era of the literature of Asgardia.

For I enjoy writing a lot and am quite schooled in scientific topics, I would also love to join this Writer Guild.

Nov 27, 17 / Sag 23, 01 03:43 UTC

Agreed. It is never too early to take such an initiative. I would like to be a part of it as well. I am a huge enthusiast, and have been writing poems and short stories for now, but would wish to venture into a novel form soon. Can we get any information as to the procedure for going through with it? Or the possible timeline?

Apr 13, 18 / Tau 19, 02 15:07 UTC

So have the writers guild actually happened yet? I am hobby/time to time freelancer writer. I mostly write scifi and Fantasy. But i have wrote on Local newspaper few times (actually getting paid is a plus) 

Anyway count me in. 

Joonas Olkkola 

citizen of Asgardia 

"Choose your pen and believe" 

Edit: English isnt my native language sorry 

Jun 21, 18 / Leo 04, 02 17:12 UTC

Ну тогда и я хочу присоединиться. В активе две изданные книги в жанре фэнтези.)

Well then, I want to join. In the asset two published books in the genre of fantasy.)

Last edited by:  Marina Dubrovina (Asgardian)  on Jun 21, 18 / Leo 04, 02 17:13 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Aug 3, 18 / Vir 19, 02 14:55 UTC

Count me in. One published Sci-Fi novel, the second one is in the making.