Apr 13, 17 / Tau 19, 01 15:19 UTC

Asgardia Intelligence Center [AIC]  

Hello, compatriots.

I started to raise through this topic, a question that could lead to a proposal, which is the creation of an Asgardia intelligence center.

Clearly it would't work in the standard way of the intelligence centers that we have around the Globe, because we dont have a definily territory and any frontiers. The AIC(Asgadia Intelligence Center) work with combating cyber attacks and in the vigilence of possibles threats, working togheter with the administration in verification of problems.

But off course, respecting the rights of all people, because we are Asgardians but living in a different countries, having a different rights and laws. However, we need protect our means of base.

The AIC, will have IV stages.
I - Protections to cyber attacks;
II - Verifications threats;
III - Resolution of problems between citizens
IV - Support with a necessity in the Cyber Asgardia and for to citiziens.

If you wanna to join for we get up this proposal for administration, make your comment and your opinion for we know more about.

Last edited by:  Issacar Brunow (Asgardian)  on Apr 13, 17 / Tau 19, 01 15:46 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Apr 13, 17 / Tau 19, 01 16:10 UTC

I know a guy who would be great for this.

Unfortunately, he got himself banned and has subsequently hacked the forums to make a point. :/

SKQ

Apr 13, 17 / Tau 19, 01 16:36 UTC

Yes, but we need a registered member. This is a important point. But, what you think about?

Apr 13, 17 / Tau 19, 01 19:18 UTC

I think we had something like this a while back. Someone was working on it, but the bureaucracy was so great they stopped. Or they are still going and not being very vocal about it. Not really sure.

In any event, I already have three projects I am working on.

WCY

Apr 13, 17 / Tau 19, 01 21:24 UTC

It's a great idea.  I definitely think we need something like this.  Maybe you should submit a proposal.

Apr 14, 17 / Tau 20, 01 14:13 UTC

Hi Jason Rainbow.

The link about a project proposals guides don't work.

I read about the Proposal – ACIT - Asgardia Civic IT and compare with AIC - Asgardia Intellignece Center. 

And compare between them, have a points in common. But the focus is different. More about the security than maintenance.

But in all, this is a proposal which needs to be improved and advised.

Last edited by:  Issacar Brunow (Asgardian)  on Apr 14, 17 / Tau 20, 01 14:13 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Apr 14, 17 / Tau 20, 01 18:54 UTC

Hi @issacarbrunow, I wanted to provide a little clarity. I can attest that I am a major part of the Asgardia Civic IT proposal, and am in contact with the ongoing process for possible resolves for this issue. I do not currently have an update, but do know that this is being addressed. I will try to see if I can possibly get an update and post any information that I'm able to.

Leo

Apr 14, 17 / Tau 20, 01 19:30 UTC

Hi Leomarquie, I hope you can get that. 

I readed a about the ACIT - Asgardia Civic IT in this link, and I understand the proposal. And in general, both the proposals have a points in common.

But i look about the funcionality of both.
Example:
The ACIT Is interconnected the structure and the maintenance website and forum of Asgardia. To include good tools and improve the usuability. Tell me if a wrong about this.
The AIC is interconnected to verification of problmens between citizens and threats, in the website and forum of Asgardia. Besides the contribuition in the verification of bans, spams and ohter problems interconnected directly to the citiziens.

Both have points in common. But divide the responsability and make more funcionality of both, ensures more time and targeting.
We have a good group for make more.

Jun 6, 17 / Can 17, 01 21:45 UTC

Phicksur correct.Just over four months now.

Nothing will be said here until a government is established-Extremely important for maintaining and monitoring the points issued in the Concept information that all asgardians read when signing up. Without a current government its been critical as we have non-governmental 'ranks' or officials doing various different things without any oversight. Its possible a statement/document will be publicly realesed if need be pending current outcomes anytime from now. But if nothing is announced thats a good thing for all asgardians as it means theirs nothing going on that shouldn't be (In the interest of Asgardians)

meyeint@protonmail.com  -  I believe that to be a communication means for any asgardians that wish to contact a member about anything