Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 17:07 UTC

dafance every asgardian citizen on earth  

From Pakistan

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 17:11 UTC

How would you propose such a thing?

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 20:58 UTC

By staying connected to each other we have a level of security knowing we have a global infrastructure of safe havens and people that would miss us after a while its a big nation but a close one ..there should be a forum for asgardians in distress so some kind of network could be set up to assess and help where possible. .safty in numbers :-)

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 14:03 UTC

As I said in another post, we cannot enforce law in other countries.

If we had a sovereign land on Earth, we could protect people living there.

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 12:37 UTC

Hi asgardia,

Great idea, I'm in every training protection including military,firs aid or medical training, emergency defense to protect earth (even from the earth and for future from the space) from anything like Aliens, any guests or enemies from the other planets, galaxies and... we have to not simple military training We are not just an simply training or education, perhaps, we have to get special trainings, I think we should also have a more private training than the special forces or army's because we are asgardian, not a simple soldier, Our job is not to arrest a thief or something in earth, we have to protect earth, Our real and important job is to protect the world, (from inside or for future outside the earth), if aliens from the other universes, Before the army of all countries ready for it, they weapons facilities are a thousand times more advanced from humanity army's, if you see science fiction movies, they have a great example from aliens how they can be dangerous for us, like star trek into darkness (khan Laser weapon) he made a man tow piece in kronos it's terrible, and Thor into the dark world (man's or enemies like malekith) if they coming, we never know it, before we wake up they army hunt us down and And they takeover whole world,

more terrible examples about aliens like: -the avengers (luki and his army, Chitauri), -Thor (in new Mexico, destroyer), -Avengers age of ultron (ultron robots army), -War of the worlds (2005), -edge of tomorrow (2014),

And more than close to us asgardia: -Independence Day: Resurgence: (they try to made a defense for protect earth.) ... this solution is we have to learn more that anyone else or army from aliens, they weapons, they armys, how are they fight, we have to ready and can fight and destroy them, If they are tough we have to be stronger and tougher than them, I'm sorry for take your time guys, but i have to say that.

I'm so want to be a military or special force in my whole life,this is my dream to be a solider, now i feel myself an asgardian solider or peacekeeper, Let's protect our humanity, our world asgardian solider's, One humanity, One unity, one Asgardia With love and respect...fatemeh ghodrari.