Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 09:35 UTC

Re: Experience of asgardianing in military and security-need guardians/defence  

HI Guys I commend you on your services ,we definitely need....lets call it a Solar Defence Force..or...Asgardian Defence...  On Planet earth we may be close to being on top of the food chain,in outer space you are in the food chain.This is a mathematical certainty.

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 16:56 UTC

I am still currently serving in the British Army as an infantryman, I have served 6 years so far in which I have gained experience teaching, first-aid, communication, tactical awareness...the list goes on. I believe that the skills I have gained and continue t learn will be of great benefit to Asgardia.

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 17:35 UTC

I work as a private security officer. Trully, out nation needs safety and security for its citizens.

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 01:59 UTC

Software designer / developer with military experience.  I'm in the credits for Mechwarrior Online and Planetside 2 (Founder).  If you want military training software or a team to screen and examine (and promote) Asgardia in a wider audience, I would recommend gaming with other players in these free-to-play environments as an organized group.

Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 19:38 UTC

Je suis un ex agent de police anti-terroriste en Algérie je souhaiterais maitre mon expérience au service de ma nouvelle patrie Asgardia.que dois je faire? Merci