Aug 7, 17 / Vir 23, 01 03:58 UTC

Re: CALLING ALL MUSICIAN!  

Hi @dete! As this is considered advertising without consent from the Admin and moderator staff as per the group Code of Conduct, we have to remove the link provided. If you feel that you are being unfairly treated by this please contact a member of the moderation / Admin team and we will be happy to address the issue with you further.
Thank you for your understanding!

Aug 10, 17 / Vir 26, 01 02:22 UTC

Hello! I am a musician and producer of electronic and piano music in a self-taught way, I am from spain and I would love to participate in this project. My email is danieldelapoza@gmail.com

Aug 22, 17 / Lib 10, 01 13:11 UTC

Hello!

I am a singer and song writer

I am currently working on creating a brand new musical style aimed at helping people feeling better- or songs that can help focus, concentrate, meditate... it all started three years ago, when I was asked to write a song in Vulcan Language, a video was made of it and people started to ask for more, so I wrote more! Last year I made a CD and now the project is even extending further...

My musical instrument is very "spacial" as it is the Vulcan Harp App for Ipad, I love it because it is the perfect mix between a harp and a synthetizer

Here is my website:

Video page: [Link Removed]

Project page:  [Link Removed]

Looking forward to working with other Asgardians!

[Mod Edit]
Syafriza Bakri, August 23rd 2017, 5:10 PM UTC

Last edited by:  Syafriza Pratama (Asgardian)  on Aug 23, 17 / Lib 11, 01 17:14 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: advertising

Aug 23, 17 / Lib 11, 01 17:19 UTC

Hello @Silmerion!
As this is considered advertising without consent from the Admin and moderator staff as per the group Code of Conduct:

4.b.Selling of goods / Advertising: Please don’t use other users of this service to try and sell material or services. Advertising is discouraged, yet may be permitted if discussed with a moderator first; staff decisions are final. Topics containing links to unsanctioned Asgardia content or to any kind of unrelated content, particularly sales or marketing material, might be locked or deleted without notice.

We have removed the link to your website and if you feel that you are being unfairly treated, please contact the Moderation / Admin Team and we will be happy to address the issue with you further.

Thank you for your understanding!

Dec 5, 17 / Cap 03, 01 01:06 UTC

Music Producer (full time 15yrs, 2 top100 singles in 2017), multi-instrumentalist, Mix & Mastering Engineer. I’m open and available to help. Let’s explore ideas. Cheers!

Jan 29, 18 / Pis 01, 02 18:54 UTC

Hi guys,

This is Mike, from Mexico. I'm a bass player. I'm not really top notch but I can surely add some groove. I'll be glad to be of any help if needed. Thanks to everyone for becoming part of this endeavor. 

Cheers,

Mike

Mar 6, 18 / Ari 09, 02 01:40 UTC

Hello, asgardians!

I am master in music at UDESC - State University of Santa Catarina / Brazil. I play electric bass and also work with Music Education. I teach for children, young people and adolescents in public schools here in Brazil.

I have a page where you can listen to some recordings.

https://www.palcomp3.com/gilblack/

https://www.palcomp3.com/casadaginga/

Thank you.

May 4, 18 / Gem 12, 02 01:07 UTC

I'm learning how to play violin but I am a great singer

Jul 1, 18 / Leo 14, 02 15:21 UTC

Hi Asgardians. Am Emmanuel.. Am a singer and a Bass guitarist.. I wanna make my contributions here..

Jul 6, 18 / Leo 19, 02 07:33 UTC

I am a music designer. The project I'm pursuing: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Jul 22, 18 / Vir 07, 02 16:58 UTC

hi i am d.j and i am here ready for help

Jul 22, 18 / Vir 07, 02 19:27 UTC

Hello,

I am entrepreneurial I like your idea and would like to work together please join me and other asgardians on telegram [Link Deleted] or message me on here.

Last edited by:  Christos Faroupos (Asgardian, Global Mod, NCM)  on Jul 23, 18 / Vir 08, 02 07:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: unsanctioned link removed

Jul 23, 18 / Vir 08, 02 07:42 UTC

hi jrome128 i had to remove your link since that this is not an official Asgardia channel 

Jul 25, 18 / Vir 10, 02 14:14 UTC

I'm an artist as well and if I can be of help my email is u1628883@hotmail.com 

I play bass and I'm also a lyricist 

Aug 3, 18 / Vir 19, 02 23:05 UTC

I've previously run a record label; so, any budding musicians that fancy releasing music to Earth under an Asgardian label... perhaps we could look at that :)