Would you prefer a News Site or a Social Service?

Total number of votes: 12

41.7% Social Service

58.3% News Site

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 20:18 UTC

Asgardia News site or Social Service?  

Hey Asgardians! I was thinking if would it not be cool to expend our forum here? As I am a programmer I was thinking of making a Social Service(Instant Messaging, Posting and Wishing happy birthday:)) all done by us. Maybe it could be used instead of Facebook?(We don't want to trust an private, non-Asgardian company to watch our conversations) Anyone willing to help? Post all your ideas here and we will see what we can do!

What about a news site? We could post the most important info, easily accessible.

Notice: This is my idea of something which is not official.

Hey! Also propose names!

P.S. Want to help? Send me an e-mail at mwalczuk@zakopiec.pl

Last edited by:  Maciej Walczuk (Asgardian)  on Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 20:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 24, 17 / Aqu 24, 01 23:48 UTC

There is a news page theasgardian.com that is an independent Asgardia news souce. Month before I heard that the Asgardia admins were telling these people to shut down or something. I don't undestand why. Having independent news sources is good.

Jan 26, 17 / Aqu 26, 01 17:33 UTC

I'm glad you brought this up! Very soon there will be a proposal in this forum for an Asgardian News Network, a core media group designed to produce content about Asgardia. It will start as a volunteer organization, and move on from there. Stay tuned to the NewsMedia forum for more.

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 01:21 UTC

Really great idea!