Mar 29, 17 / Tau 04, 01 23:36 UTC

Re: Independent Media initiatives requested  

Man I wish this handle system would go away. I'm excited to be able to work for you guys but the names make it difficult to discern who I am talking to. Doc.Flay, and for anyone else interested, you can find me easiest on Facebook or through the members section of the voices of Asgardia site or page. I am interested in hearing your broadcast, doc.

I am almost done building the base for our nation's associated press. I'm going to be looking for article writers soon. Once we have a submission system in place, I will post here as well as the general Facebook page.

Your commentary is appreciated. I'll be seeing you all around Asgardia. :)

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 11:52 UTC

What do you mean by 'handle system'?

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 19:17 UTC

So what will journalists write and talk about?

Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 13:31 UTC

Whatever you feel you want Asgardians to know. What's it like in the day of the life of an Asgardian? Should Asgardians wear deoderant? Would it be cool to have the names of the Asgardian Ministers engraved on the satellite? You decide. The community will let you know what they want to read about.

Oct 14, 17 / Oph 07, 01 23:28 UTC

Good time of the day!

Ryan, if this post is inappropriate here, please do not ban. In this post, I would like to note our existence. The project is still small, but with the ambitious title and plans for the future.

IGBCN - Independent Galactic Broadcasting Network - the company was founded on March 12, 2017. The main objective of the Company to cover events in the Earth and in Space, the priority direction of activity of the company  IGBCN news of science, culture and art, and as news of the state of Asgardia.
The idea belongs to the founder of the company, its Director and, at the time of this writing, the only employee - Bondyrev Roman. The logo of the Company and its two slogan belong to the founder of the company. 1) We where news. 2) The First in the Earth, the first in the Galaxy. In Russian: 1) Мы - там где новости. 2) Первые на Земле, первые в Галактике.