Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 20:39 UTC

The Village  

I am hoping Asgardia becomes a nation amongst nations.

MODERATOR ADDITION:
This is a personal project by this member who is looking for group input and is not connected to Asgardia directly. - Jason Rainbow 15 January 2017 @ 3:06 PM

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 15:07 UTC, Total number of edits: 5 times
Reason: I am modifying the title by deleting the word "Asgardia" until I am able to submit a proposal to be officialy recognized. + Mod edit

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 21:26 UTC

ASGARDIAN - A new mindset within this humanity.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 17:19 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Removed the word "Elio" and inserted the current title.

Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 10:53 UTC

The Village is a worldwide community of Asgardians, initiated by philo7. He believes that there is a diversity of philosophies and approaches with regard to the problems faced by humankind all over the world. Therefore, it is difficult, if not impossible, to uniformly implement the principles and ideals of this new creation called Asgardia in collaboration with the sovereign states of the world at the same time and in all geographical locations where Asgardians are also citizens or are legally residing. Thus, the Village is a particular asgardian international community who shares certain principles to contribute toward peacefully resolving the problems of humankind.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 16:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Removed the words "Elio" and "Asgardia" for consistency with current title.

Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 04:27 UTC

The VILLAGE, initiated by philo7, is not people living together in a particular geographical area. The Village is inhabited by asgardians around the world who shares a common vision of Asgardia, the space nation, and is committed to principles of peaceful co-existence and relationships among the people of earth. Inhabitants of this Village are not required to relocate anywhere. If an asgardian live in a cave, in any country, and other asgardian live in a mansion in a different country, both may be inhabitants, where they are, of The VILLAGE by maintaining and sharing the vision and principles. The Village is a community, an integral part of Asgardia, maintaining the unique vision of Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli, and adhering to the principles set forth by the government of asgardia, and any other principle consistent with its government.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 16:36 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Removed the words "Elio" and "Asgardia" for consistency with current title.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 13:17 UTC

The VILLAGE AND RELIGION. This Village adheres to the legal and policy issues in Asgardia as expressed in the FAQ published in its website: “1. what about religion in Asgardia? Will there be an official religion? As a new nation based on the philosophy of human freedom, Asgardia does not take a stance on its citizens personal beliefs and will not declare a specific religion as the official religion of Asgardia. Citizens of Asgardia shall be free to worship their religion of choice or none at all. Your freedom of belief is entirely your personal choice. Of course that choice must respect the choice of others in return.”

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 16:38 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 03:28 UTC

All countries on earth have citizens and residents who suffer from psychological disorders. Asgardians are no exception to this reality. Philo7 will not waste his time to engage in a conversation with someone who in his opinion is delusional and not fit to be rational. Hostile questions and comments will not be answered by philo7 regarding his authority to having initiated The VILLAGE.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 16:41 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 06:09 UTC

I have voluntarily erased this post to maintain peace with other Asgardian.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 16:43 UTC, Total number of edits: 4 times
Reason: To maintain peace.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 08:46 UTC

Hello Philo7,

Thank you for your interest in Asgardia. I do agree with you on some parts of your post, yes there is a variety of cultures and amazing people involved with the Asgardia project.

However, your ELIO Asgardia Villiage is not official, you are more than welcome to submit a formal proposal to Asgardia to try and get your project officially recognized.

I do not understand why you have quoted the religion FAQ of the Asgardia page. In future, please condense your posts into one long posts, as opposed to multiple short posts as this technique of making your post count higher is frowned upon

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 12:56 UTC

Thank you, DominicSturt. I am willing to follow your instruction to submit a formal proposal to Asgardia to have my project officially recognized. I respectfully ask you for the corresponding information on how to proceed.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 16:45 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 13:45 UTC

Dear Philo7,

If you would like to submit your detailed formal proposal to citizens@asgardia.space It then can be formally considered.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 16:42 UTC

Thank you, Alan Player and DominicSturt for your information concerning my project. I am for the moment modifying the title of my project by deletind the words "Asgardia" and "space" until I am able to submit a proposal, per your instructions, to Asgardia in order to be officially recognized. Please be advised that I consider myself a true Asgardian, committed to the vision of Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli, its goals, principles and government. I will adhere to the space nation of Asgardia, and my projects will be a contribution to the development of Asgardia on earth as a functional wordlwide community.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 16:48 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 13, 17 / Aqu 13, 01 02:21 UTC

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is a fundamental right in a democracy. Asgardians should be free to express their thoughts in these forums without fear of being banned from participation or criticized for their views. Of course some comments may sound ignorant and irrelevant, while others may be brilliant and motivating, but we have to remember that Asgardians are not special human beings, only that they are from different countries, cultural values, educational levels, social strata, personal experiences, etc. They speak as they conceive or perceive the world, the reality around them, including their delusional thinking. We must learn to hear, understand what is being said, and after coming to a conclusion, if agreed or not, be ethical in responding.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 16:50 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 14:01 UTC

I have voluntarily erased this post to maintain peace with other Asgardian.

Last edited by:  Eliezer Martinez (Asgardian)  on Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 16:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Erased to maintain peace.

Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 19:37 UTC

Thank you, Ann Griffith, I noted that your post dated 10 January 2017, 3:21 p.m. was erased by you on 15 January 2017, 7:07 p.m. to maintain peace and harmony in Asgardia. PEACE!