Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 13:04 UTC

Встреча Асгарда (Meeting the Asgard)  

Привет всем! Как вы смотрите на то, чтобы встретиться? Посидеть в каком-нибудь кафе или анти-кафе. Я понимаю, что мы многонациональная нация )) Но вдруг есть люди из одного города? Хотелось бы конечно встретиться на глобальном уровне и я надеюсь это произойдет, но пока, будем более локальными! (Hi all! Would you like to meet? To sit in some café or anti-cafe. I understand that we are a multiethnic nation, but suddenly there are people from one city? Of course I would like to meet at a global level and I hope it will happen, but for now, will be more local!)

Админы, может сделать отдельную ветку форма, для встреч? (Admins can make a separate topic form, for meetings?)

В общем, пока нет отдельной ветки, я напишу здесь. Москва, кто хочет, после нового года, встретиться и культурно посидеть? In General, there is not a separate branch, I will write here. Moscow, who wants to, after the new year, to meet and to sit in some café or anti-cafe?)

P.S. Sorry for my broken English =)

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 14:08 UTC

No problem for your English skills. Are you wanting to suggest to have a group chat option?

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 00:56 UTC

I support the idea to create thread for communication with a nested structure : country - town

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 13:29 UTC

Привет всем! Я поддерживаю эту идею, можно было бы собрать встречу в Москве. (Hi everyone! I support this idea, it would be possible to arrange a meeting in Moscow)

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 11:12 UTC

At the moment there are Regional forums included in this website. If you would like to find the forum that is in your region just follow the link below. It is possible there are current activities listed there. Also you are welcome to speak your own language there. https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/regions-36/