Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 12:30 UTC

Asgardians are facing different climatic changes living in global atmospheric surroundings,we will know.  

In India there are three weathers to enjoy. SUMMER- march to jun WINTER-nov to feb. RAINING- july to oct. We face heavy summer,heavy winter and heavy raining for some days mostly during each weather.India is located in monsoon climatic zone.Northern hemisphere

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 16:16 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 15:56 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 16:45 UTC

I don't understand. Are you asking people to share the general weather conditions of where they live? I'm in a temperate rain forest, but an atlas could tell you the same. The interactive map on the main page could be overlayed with climatological data fairly easily.

Mar 31, 17 / Tau 06, 01 21:43 UTC

The interactive map on the main page could be overlayed with climatological data fairly easily.

I like that idea very much. I don't see how this relates to the Asgardia project per se. But since we are a global community, I am definitely interested in how climate is affecting my fellow Asgardians.

This subject is especially close to my heart since I am a farmer-in-the-making and I will need to rely a lot on observing and understanding natural rhythms for my livelihood.

I can tell you that I live in a sub-tropical climate and I have seen our mango trees affected by climate change. During the 2010-2011 (if I remember well) season my trees got so confused that they put out flowers twice during that season but never sat fruit.

I must clarify that I know there are some mango trees that flower and set fruit twice a year, my trees are not that kind.

Last edited by:  Yoevelyn Rodriguez (Asgardian, Comm Assistant)  on Apr 1, 17 / Tau 07, 01 04:35 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Spelling

Apr 1, 17 / Tau 07, 01 03:07 UTC

Apparently we now have "shark cyclones" in Australia.

Apr 1, 17 / Tau 07, 01 05:44 UTC

I have moved this post to the Off-Topic thread.

I live near an ocean. It's nice almost all year around other than a month or 2 of rain.

Apr 1, 17 / Tau 07, 01 19:05 UTC

^Sounds like you are smack-down-the -middle of the dust bowl.  Dangerous place for human life.  Ask Dorothy if you don't belive me.

Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 03:31 UTC

http://images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2016/05/09024125/oz.gif

^I wonder why?