Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 14:58 UTC

Can any one takes there pet at Asgardia space station?  

Many of us love there pets. If we go to space station, we would love to have our pets with us! In the distant future will there be any chances to take our pet with us?

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 15:51 UTC

[Mod Post] The Concept of Asgardia states it will take time for the station to be built in space. Most likely we will not reach the point to live in outer space in our lifetime. There is a possibility with the advancement of technology that we may have pets in space at some time in the future. However, it is difficult to say at this time exactly when that might be.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 17:35 UTC

Ever seen the video clip with that cat in an artificial microgravity onboard a plane? It's possibly no fun for most people to experience zero gravity but pets will freak out. That's nothing I would like my cat to experience.

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 01:36 UTC

No worries, the dog is fine. It's you that bothers me.

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 19:32 UTC

At the beginning Asgardia in Fb, ADM said wrote yes ....you cut take your pet.

Apr 28, 17 / Gem 06, 01 22:04 UTC

You can choose other types of animals, such as virtual animals, or robotics

Apr 30, 17 / Gem 08, 01 10:03 UTC

it's said many non-human pilots had been to space years before human, sweet Félicette, Laika & many other. thought space tech develop much better now, mayb non-human pilot will b able adapt easier? saw some octopus in space logo, wonder octopus astronauts is already in iss? but thought elephants & bear better wait a little longer, they eat too much(someone have whales as pet)

May 1, 17 / Gem 09, 01 13:25 UTC

My pet Pikachu would be perfect in space! He loves zero gravity!

May 1, 17 / Gem 09, 01 13:41 UTC

I was hoping to bring along my sea monkeys...

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 04:44 UTC

play pokemon in space 2 easy? as space station is tiny location relatively, or they just develop pokemoon to catch asteroid here & there in spacestation?

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 16:49 UTC

Space Stations are not good places for pets. While many pets are ok with being in things like houses and yards, neither of those things will exist in a space station. We will have rooms, and public rooms, and probably parks (those are in my plans anyway) but pets also like to hunt, search, and explore in keeping with their natures. Given how carefully things will be balanced in-station, in terms of ecology and air cycles, having random pets simply for the sake of having a pet would be irresponsible.

BQN