Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 20:21 UTC

Deleting my application  

How do i delete my application?

MOD EDIT:
The location of this post has been moved from [FORUM INDEX / NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS / BUG REPORTS - WEBSITE AND FORUM] to [FORUM INDEX / GENERAL / OFF TOPIC]
- Jason Rainbow 04 January 2017 @ 02:39 am

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 02:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Move of location

Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 23:36 UTC

If you don't want to be part of this incredible project only you need to go to the end of the page and contact to the Asgardia team and say your issues and those stuffs.

Citizenship: citizens@asgardia.space Website: media@asgardia.space

Jan 4, 17 / Aqu 04, 01 19:15 UTC

Hello Warp. We're sorry to see you go but you can email in your request to withdraw your citizenship at this email address: citizens@asgardia.space We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 02:03 UTC

I think you read it wrong I ain't leaving. Lmao.

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 12:45 UTC

Incredible? I saw in Official FB, you think you are Asen, Asatru... and it really sucks. Asgardia isn´t the Home of a Folk of Lokis, just sayin. And, I said, long before, if somebody abuse these Terms, like H., the Colors black,white and red, brown, and the Swastika, I will show you where the Hammer is hanging. Greets, Beathor. Listen, little Man., `Niedersachsen´s Pearl´had spoken. :D... :P...