Is empty mind a devil's home?

Total number of votes: 2

100% Empty mind is a devils home.

0% Empty mind is not a devils home

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 08:15 UTC

Empty mind is a devil's home.  

Human mind should be always busy in creative works .Empty mind thinks about destructive works so man should be always busy in constructive works. there are many type of works to do as education, games, studying, business etc.so mind should be busy always .Bad ideas will come into empty mind.

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 08:49 UTC

This is a very good proverb for promoting personal activity and learning. However, please remember posts in this forum must be related to Asgardia somehow. You can review the posting guidelines of the forum at https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/. This post has been moved to Off Topic from General Discussion.

Jan 16, 17 / Aqu 16, 01 14:34 UTC

Congratulatons omprakasgupta - 100 posts!

Unfortunately, nearly every one has been very vague and seemingly having little to no relevance to the discussion of developing a space nation. Many of them have required moderator intervention, who obviously have the patience of saints. Some of them are just plain out there - way out there.

There are many threads on this forum already that could probably benefit from your input as opposed to creating 5 or so new threads a day. Please take this milestone as an opportunity for self reflection as to how you can contribute positively to this exciting venture in the future. Please.

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 05:46 UTC

Dear asgardian scarbs,Sir, Thanks for your suggessions.I will try for my self reflection ,further thanks.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 21:16 UTC

An Empty Mind Is A Loyal Mind.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 22:29 UTC

Hi All,

We remind our valued friends to ensure that they are familiar with the posting rules located here: https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/

The forums are a place for Asgardian's to share their ideas free from ridicule or aggressive behaviour. We understand that some may not agree with proposed ideas. This to be expected.

The moderation team have been observing some replies and posts which may be seen as going against point 3 of the Forum Posting Rules:

"Personal Attacks. No personal attacks against other users of the forum shall be allowed. This includes (and is not limited to) insults, inappropriate remarks and excessive aggressive behavior towards your fellow Asgardian. Please ensure to apply common sense and respect the views of your fellow Asgardians. In case of a disagreement, please keep the debate amicable. Escalation of a discussion may result in your post being edited to remove offensive content, or even in the thread being locked.

We will be monitoring members in this thread closely and may moderate any future posts, up to and including deleting replies in breach of the posting rules.

We appreciate your understanding and encourage you all to engage in a respectful conversation.

Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 08:05 UTC

Sir , I am unknown about forum rules of asgardia.I am not trying to personal attack knowingly.General ideas I am trying for our asgardians to post.thanks.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 09:21 UTC

One man's devil is another man's angel.