Sep 15, 17 / Sco 06, 01 08:41 UTC

In China, we can not access Google plus, Twitter and Facebook  

In China, we can not access Google plus, Twitter and Facebook。I hope there are some other ways which can access,like Weibo,WeChat, QQ, etc.

Sep 20, 17 / Sco 11, 01 03:52 UTC

Write to support@asgardia.space and bring this up to them

Sep 20, 17 / Sco 11, 01 14:03 UTC

Hello!

We are very aware of the issues out citizens who currently reside in China are having in regards to accessing social media, as well as the VPN ban that will be insistuted in their country as of December. Asgardia does have a Weibo that is currently being manned by volunteers both in China and outside of China. You can find it here:

http://weibo.com/asgardiaspace

We are working on a comprehensive communications plan in order to keep them updated on Asgardia news. But we encourage you to please check the Asgardia website and forums regularly for updates in case there is a delay in relaying to Weibo.

Kind regards,
Rebekah Berg
Head of Community Affairs
NGO Asgardia

Nov 2, 17 / Oph 26, 01 05:09 UTC

if you can VPN out and use HTTPS you'll probably be safe - back in anonymous I was supporting that, but apparently it's common knowledge for you guys so I stopped waisting my time

Dec 6, 17 / Cap 04, 01 08:55 UTC

Maybe back in September Asgardia was lacking email registrations but it seems to be working fine now. At least Google+, Twitter, and Facebook are certainly not required (optional only).

Apr 12, 18 / Tau 18, 02 07:25 UTC

What about a Wechat account/group?

Anyone knows if there is one?

If there is no already existing group, I can volunteer for creating one.

Last edited by:  Jason Ottavi (Asgardian)  on Apr 12, 18 / Tau 18, 02 07:28 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: FEX

Apr 12, 18 / Tau 18, 02 07:27 UTC

Please add me on Wechat, Chinese friends:

JasonOttavi