Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 08:36 UTC

Let's talk about Liberland.  

I don't have Liberland account at this moment, but I found this interesting: http://bit.ly/2mp5p6z

What if you can donate $5K to Asgardia? What will you receive from them I wonder.

Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 15:30 UTC

The concept of Liberland and Asgardia are not the same. It is not an equal comparison. At the moment Asgardia is in the initial stages of its birth and has not yet reached the ability to process monetary transactions. Building the nation, launching the satellite and getting UN approval is the first priority right now. As things evolve more information will be published on the main Asgardia page

Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 18:33 UTC

And quite importantly, none of these activities are requiring mandatory or even optional donations.

You possibly could donate to Asgardia via the AIRC, I've not actually looked to see if they have any initative for this. As to what you would get back... it's a gift? you usually expect compensation for gifts? As far as I'm aware Asgardia isn't actually selling anything so would have nothing to tangibly offer in return. Maybe an extra special certificate with a gold star on it?

Updated  on Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 18:34 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Typo

Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 22:59 UTC

No need to hassle @EyeR. "As to what you would get back", I'm just saying, not expecting for donation's return.

However, Liberland's move is stupid. They told people to $5K = citizenship(= "promised"), and they don't keep their promise which is a shame(= "break their promise" = lied in public).

Last edited by:  E L (Asgardian)  on Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 23:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time