Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 12:23 UTC

Let's think about.... ALIENS!!!!!  

But let's think scientifically, not by imagination, or even fantasy, or even astral projection...

let's use SCIENCE from EARTH to understand what is an ALIEN!

Alien is different of us? Maybe only in biological aspects? And in mind aspects,could the alien have rational thinks like us?

Should they have tribes? And Panteíst Gods? And philoshophical Teachings?

Well... questions to the sand of times

BUT BUT BUT BUUUUUUUUUUUT!

Do you think if aliens come to earth, they should adapt instantly to our atmsphere, to our climate, to our vegetation and water, to our biomas? Or they should die instantly by poisoned from Earth atmosphere, unbreathable to them? And making a relation with Darwin, what Darwin said about Evolution of Species, that some species takes some around 100 years to a mutation in their organism, so... the Aliens should live in this planet with Space Suits, otherwise, if they took their Space Suits, Earth will kill them instantly, otherwise, if they survive, will take some years to adapt their biology to the context of our Planet.

What do you think should happen if an Alien enters on Earth?

Mod: The location of this post has been moved from [GENERAL | GENERAL DISCUSSION] to [GENERAL | OFF TOPIC]
- Jason Rainbow 19 February 2017 @ 04:46 pm

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 16:46 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 14:35 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:22 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 15:46 UTC

If aliens will come on Earth in a from of some intelligent species they will definitely have much, much and much greater tech level than we are. So they wont die because of poison atmosphere but they will rather terraform our planet for their need, and may be humanity will die. All possible when you talking about aliens =)

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 19:40 UTC

That's what i'm think... but lets think not about aliens, but ANIMALS IN UNIVERSE.

What means a rational form of life? See in us, Humans, what makes us rational... so, another rational conscious civilization on space that have technology for travel the universe and reach us.

But why they should attack us, or even dominate us, or even conquer our planet for theyselfs?

If they have rational sciences like phylosophy, sociology, mythology, they are more like us than we think.

But how a animal, becomes a tribe, and a civilization, and becomes a rational being by creating knowledge... develop write until a computational era, and then goes for the space with quantum sciences....

I think universe as animals, not aliens... so the possibility to another animal reach this kind of point of evolution, is a common thing in all planets with a species that have this kind of process of evolution, to become a rational being.

Please, let takes this in MATTER and lets still not use arguments like ENERGY BEINGS, OR ASTRAL BEINGS OR SPIRITUAL BEINGS, cause i believe this is another dimension... and we cant reach this dimension once alive.

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 21:02 UTC

Nice thought Covert, nice... agreed!

Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 22:25 UTC

Logically? Well, I mentioned this subject before in another thread. Basically, in short, I would cage all you humans like you cage other animals and vivisect the lot of you. Case closed.

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/off-topic-15/topic/does-anyone-think-it-possible-that-et-might-just-stop-by-for-a-visit-1807/

Last edited by:  Reinaldo Torna (Asgardian)  on Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 22:31 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 02:19 UTC

Realistically the bacteria on earth could cause more harm than the humans living on it. There would need to be vaccinations in order to adapt to the planet. The same type of protocol we would have to take with living on another planet and adapting to the new forms of bacteria and viruses. To build an immunity against it.

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 11:55 UTC

COME ON, GIVE COVERT A NOBEL PLEASE

that's resume all the topic about aliens

i rest my case, by covert words.

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 11:58 UTC

What Covert said is not new. Hundreds have already said that before.

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 12:00 UTC

I know man, that's why we need to discern the things... what is real perspective of aliens, and what is just fantasies, dreams and allucinations about aliens

That's why i agreed, he transform in words what i cant explain but i knew it...

Thanks Covert, Thanks Everyone of the topic, for your opinions...

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 12:01 UTC

And Covert,, they should come only for war... for destroy us, if they came to us...

i believe in that, like you said, there's no such reason for they coming here.... otherwise, the war against Earth.

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 15:52 UTC

Intelligent aliens will certainly be rational, else they wouldn't be intelligent. So they must have a reason for coming here, yes. War could be a reason, but war as we know it is not merely a matter of ideology or morals, but also an economic decision of cost and benefit. Invading an alien star system has an unknown cost. How many aliens will be there, how well armed are they, can they be conquered or must they be genocided, is there an alien civilization there at all? These are questions that can't be answered from deep space and by the time a scouting party returns, their information is decades out of date at best. The benefit is mere victory or honor. The resources of a conquered world can never be practically shipped home and there will almost always be more resources that are more easily reached in the uninhabited parts.

No, I think aliens would visit us for the same reason we would want to visit them. Because alien life is unique, because their culture is unique, because their civilization is unique. This makes even a brief cultural exchange more valuable than a solid gold asteroid. You can always find more gold. Once the Saga of Gazorpazorp is lost, it's lost forever.

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 21:21 UTC

@sammwich

Best episode ever. I couldn't live another day without it.

Last edited by:  Reinaldo Torna (Asgardian)  on Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 21:24 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 00:11 UTC

The idea of aliens existing is really awesome. I love aliens.

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 11:16 UTC

I'm the contrary. It is not a guarantee that 'aliens' are benevolent in their ways. For all you know they might like to 'harvest' us for study and research. So I do not like them much.