Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 14:08 UTC

Re: Let's think about.... ALIENS!!!!!  

I have already summed up my theories on extraterrestrials on these forums.

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/off-topic-15/topic/does-anyone-think-it-possible-that-et-might-just-stop-by-for-a-visit-1807/?post=15845#15845

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 15:55 UTC

Sucks i can't post the ALIENS! meme...

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 16:14 UTC

@Fixer

I read that before and I could agree with it. Quite frankly, if I would be put on the spot I would do what they did in Independence Day Resurgence. Nuke the pests on the spot, then reverse engineer their toys.

Last edited by:  Reinaldo Torna (Asgardian)  on Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 16:14 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 26, 17 / Ari 01, 01 05:13 UTC

I think and feel that no Asgardian should be declined nor denied open contact with any alien or ET entity or entities.

As a nation, we should not enter into any agreements with aliens or ET's that is not openly disclosed to all of our citizens.

As citizens of Asgardia, we are not bound by the agreements previously made by any government and their alien partners. As Asgardians we are not bound by any agreements made by any government in the present or future regarding aliens or ET's.

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 19:00 UTC

Did anyone see "Darwing 4"? That idealization on Discovery Channel about a fictional planet from the book Expedition of Wayne Barlowe?

Life and environment were very well thought.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mS3mbKvSVDI

Last edited by:  Daniel Iraci (Asgardian)  on Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 19:18 UTC, Total number of edits: 4 times

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 20:49 UTC

Well John, Here's some more Starship Troopers logic for ya, if humans ever visited another inhabited planet, one not in habited by other humans. Their thinking would be along the line of "You smash the entire area, you kill anything has more than two legs!" Jokes aside, I do not believe we would have to worry about any hostile races picking fights. It would be far easier to just nudge a gigantic space rock in the direction of Earth from behind the sun and let the nuclear winter caused by the impact do the work for you

Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 01:10 UTC

Got to love that spam.

Mar 23, 17 / Ari 26, 01 05:10 UTC

Aliens are for real. They exist in the universe even before us. That is why they are so ahead of us in terms of technology. We can see UFOs every now and then in the videos, news, and hear about them through people.

Mar 26, 17 / Tau 01, 01 06:26 UTC

I think those folks who are worried about an alien civilization being hostile need to in the words of Sashi "unbutton their asses". I can think of several ways to wipe out a planet's population without traveling there and going to war. So, I am certain that a older far more advanced civilization from elsewhere in space could too! The most likely scenario concerning aliens visiting Earth will be to share knowledge with humans and help them advance. Because any race advanced enough to travel here would have long seen the futility of the senseless destruction associated with war. Far more would be gained from coexisting than from fighting. So while hostile actions are possible, they would most likely not be the reason for some advanced civilization traveling to Earth

Mar 26, 17 / Tau 01, 01 07:12 UTC

mayb as angels already described in the bible, eg. ophanim, we r chemo-electric, they r nuclear powered? or this earth itself is a being with us living here as its parasites, other planets r actually aliens clean without parasites?

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 22:15 UTC

I think we will be visited, there's enough proof aliens come and go from earth and are covered up, we'll states will not hopefully. We will probably the first of human as a nation to interact with them. Alot of you need to open your eyes, we are lied to by earth governments aliens are here and leave anytime they want. They will have to come to us, WE WILL BE FLOATING IN SPACE!!!!

Apr 17, 17 / Tau 23, 01 08:29 UTC

it's hard to belive that we will meet any aliens

Apr 17, 17 / Tau 23, 01 13:26 UTC

My statements on the matter of aliens stand.

It is highly statistically possible there are aliens out there in the universe, who are looking at all the others stars and planets in the universe and are having the same difficulties we are having in terms of interstellar travel.

In the event a civilization has managed to not destroy itself long enough to be able to traverse interstellar distances and survive the process, it would do so for a purpose. They either require 'real estate' upon which to grow their civilization, or resources to take back to their civilization, or are just exploring. The first two would be bad for us, but I expect there are other solar systems that are likely closer and more easily reached than ours so they are also of minimal chances of happening.

The third option, that they are explorers, would require a mindset of learning, which means interacting with their interests as little as possible and observe. To that end, they wouldn't want to deal with us because they would want to learn from us. Because we are not their equals (we can't travel interstellar distances), they would feel no need to associate with us, or make us aware of their presence, because whatever they can learn from us could be done by observation. The only purpose interaction may cause would be panic, envy, or adoration. For a scientific society, none of those three results would be desirable.

GCQ

Updated  on Apr 17, 17 / Tau 23, 01 13:27 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: spelling

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 06:57 UTC

will this got some activity didn't except that hi guys XD

Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 09:17 UTC

It's already this space technology. It was taken from the technology of the aliens. That's why they are all known. We just do not know. They already have connections. There are lots of technology cargos! There are even commerce. We just do not know.