Apr 18, 17 / Tau 24, 01 17:33 UTC

Powers of creation  

Hello all,

Just want to ask a question of you all, if you had the power of creation and a void in which to create a new universe and all that makes up a universe what path would you start the civilizations in it down?

I would steer the civilizations I created down a more spiritual path or maybe one balanced between science and spirit. One that would cause them to respect each other and the planets on which they live. In order to avoid the failures of human civilization

Updated  on Apr 19, 17 / Tau 25, 01 22:42 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Apr 19, 17 / Tau 25, 01 05:48 UTC

^Hehe, there will be beets, turnips, and spinach in mine for sure. Me loves them veggies... 

Apr 19, 17 / Tau 25, 01 11:53 UTC

I wouldn't choose a path for them, nor would I steer them. I would set out a series of rules that are appropriate for a society, then I would allow them to do whatever they wanted. If things got too bad, I would destroy the transgressors as an example to others.

TYH

Apr 19, 17 / Tau 25, 01 22:35 UTC

Phicksur, your answer is confusing because it says that you would do what you said you wouldn't do. I mean, destroying folks who do not follow the rules you pass down. Is no different than choosing or steering those civilizations down a path! Also, you would only be allowing folks to do as they please as long as they abide by the rules you pass down and that is not freedom. Don't you think the whole tyrant god role is going too far?