Feb 7, 17 / Pis 10, 01 19:51 UTC

What differentiates us from earthlings?  

I wrote the same post in the section of culture but i like to share it here too.

Asgardia it is based in the values of freedom among others, what it means we will be free to believe, be or not to be whateve we want to, but eventually will arise disputes and debates about certain topic, some people are not open mind although they came to here. what I´m trying to say is "What differentiates us from earthlings?" they always in war because of politic, religion, racism, sexuality. How we will overcome this and be the pacific nation we want? or we will be forced to think of a certain way in order to preserve peace? We will be free or will be pacific?

I apologize for my grammatical errors, English isn't my native language. PD: our human nature sucks! ;)

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 02:26 UTC

I think the goal of this community and new nation is to be a global citizen or global union of acceptance which is benevolent. Its a open mind and perspective of all ideas and cultures which is nonviolent or non-negative. An effort in creating a unified and equal society.