Mar 24, 17 / Ari 27, 01 04:46 UTC

What jewelry do you wear?  

I wear a silver ring in my right hand's ring finger. It is told by astrologer to wear it as it will help me take right decisions in life and also it will ward off evil and negative vibrations around me.

Please tell me if you also wear any kind of jewelry on a daily basis.

Mar 24, 17 / Ari 27, 01 05:41 UTC

I would love to wear some...downside, I spent a few years as a jet engine mechanic on KC-135 refueling aircraft in the Air National Guard. They stressed not wearing jewelry as it could get caught on moving parts, or sucked into the intake. I miss wearing my dog-tags and was recently reminded that I should get my set and wear them if I felt like I should.

I occasionally wear a ring that has an outer-spinner section that I like. And another that has celtic design to it. I strongly recommend wearing something when it's destined to be worn. I do believe in that feeling of connection.

Mar 24, 17 / Ari 27, 01 13:53 UTC

None. Not even my wedding band (it stays at home on Frodo, my teddy bear who is my ring bearer).

No tattoos.

Only a few small scars from animal attacks and my stupidity over the years.

I prefer unadorned, unblemished skin.

Mar 24, 17 / Ari 27, 01 17:15 UTC

Metal irritates my skin, so I don't wear any rings or bracelets or watches. Like Leo I used to work a job where loose jewelry/clothing was a hazard, so I never took a liking to necklaces or other types of jewelry either.