Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 21:48 UTC

What will you do when you get the certification of Asgardia?  

Hello, Asgardians.

I was just wondering the tittle, after I got my ID, soon I will have two citizenships, and also you guys. So, What will you do?

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:00 UTC

Well for a long time I will just have it in a drawer since I'm counting on recognition by other states will take at least 10 years. Then move it to my wallet.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:12 UTC

I will feel more asgardian...that will be cool . I will print it..as a step forward to a dream !!!

Last edited by:  SOTIRIOS PETTAS (Asgardian)  on Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:13 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 01:53 UTC

I actually have no idea. I really want this citizenship to be recognised by Australian government.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:26 UTC

I hope to join in your celebration Krzysztof in memorandum of that great day and hopefully soon, I wish to put mine first in a safe and copy it and put the "fake" one a plaque for security measures IDK of XD maybe we'll need it to board shuttles or attend meetings IDK XD BUT PARTY THERE SHALL BE XD

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:27 UTC

It would be interesting to have another nationality, but it remains to be seen how long it will take to achieve it and of course, if the ideal of asgardia is achieved.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:29 UTC

Putting it in my wallet, for a constant reminder of dreams, goals, future and change.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:45 UTC

I will be very happy but I also would try to find out on how to help for the Asgardia's development.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 02:47 UTC

First of all I would be very happy because I have had the idea of being in space and of helping humanity; and with the certification I would be closer to it.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 03:32 UTC

I'll print it and hang it where I can see it, where guests to my house can see it but most importantly though, it will be in a place where my six year old can see it and read it.

I am teaching her that there is hope for our future. For HER future. There are people who aren't just about ruining the earth. Aren't just about hurting and killing each other people for monetary gains or imagined superiority. There are people all over the planet who want to help the earth, help society, help each other. We help because we can.

We help because it is the right thing to do.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 18:10 UTC

I'm going to bring the greatest benefit to us

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 19:02 UTC

I'm gonna be ready to work for a better future there in Asgardia.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 19:43 UTC

I would probably feel a tiny bit weird ( a very happy pleasant weird) to be a citizen of a newly created country.

I will celebrate and get ready for the upcoming months of progress in this wonderful "space nation" creation project.

I also look forward to work in asgardia in the near future.

Regards

Fpitts

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 21:42 UTC

It would be my third citizenship. I travel extensively, and intend to use that passport for all my travels.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 05:27 UTC

I will stare at it and feel proud, and if someone asks me if i have two citizenships i would proudly say that i'm officially an Asgardian.